SAFE MEASURES FOR BUSINESS EVENTS ON SENTOSA
As announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) on 14 May 2021, for the period of 16 May to 13 June 2021 (both dates inclusive):
- MICE event pilots must not have more than 100 participants at a time;
- MICE event pilots with more than 50 participants at a time must implement mandatory Pre- Event Testing (PET) for all participants (local and foreign) except for exempted individuals;
- There must be no unmasking at any time (including speakers and for photo-taking) except when eating or drinking; and
- Participants must adhere to national prevailing guidelines e.g. participants are to be seated in groups of not more than 2 participants and must ensure that there is a distance of at least 1 metre between participants at all times.
To further reduce the risk of transmission, lunch will only be allowed at full-day events (i.e. lunch will not be allowed at half-day events) with the following additional Safe Management Measures (SMMs) in place:
- Lunch duration must be limited to one hour;
- Where food and drinks are provided, ensure that these are pre-packed food and drinks for individual consumption; staff and self-served food and drinks stations are not allowed; e.g. bento, etc.;
- Food is to be cleared from the tables after lunch and before the next session starts; and
- Tea breaks are not allowed for both half and full-day events.
Event Organisers may continue to submit applications for MICE event pilots with up to 750 participants taking place after 13 June 2021. However, please note that all approvals and MICE event pilots will still be subject to the prevailing safe management measures at the time.
MORE INFORMATION HERE
Be the first to know about new events in Sentosa and latest Island deals, promos and other fun activities.