15 Oct 2020 -
31 Mar 2021
By Siam Express Pte Ltd
With a history that dates to British colonial times, Pulau Blakang Mati (Sentosa’s former name) was considered a strategic location for the protection of shipping passages. Hence, the British constructed the Mount Imbiah Battery together with three forts on the island. Plans for Sentosa’s transformation into a resort island began in the early 1970s. This heritage trail combines visits to sites of its colonial past and the former sites of its early landmarks.
Starting with a cable car ride from Mount Faber and ending with the Sentosa Express at Resorts World Sentosa, this trail covers historical sites at Mount Imbiah, Fort Siloso and the camouflaged pillbox on Siloso Beach. Along the trail, your guide will point out sites where former landmarks like the Underwater World, Ferry Terminal and Musical Fountain use to stand. On the trail, travel between stops on the cable car, Sentosa Bus, Beach Shuttle and Sentosa Express.
Guided Tour Itinerary:
|10.00am||Meet guide at Resorts World Sentosa in front of the Universal Studios Singapore globe. Walk through Resort World & along the way, the guide will point out where Ferry Terminal used to stand, sharing with guests the attractions such as Fantasy Island and Volcano Land that had to make way for development|
|10.30am||Take Sentosa Express from Imbiah Station to Beach Station|
|10.40am||Walk towards Siloso Point and spot the camouflaged pillboxes on Siloso Beach|
|11.00am||Explore Fort Siloso to learn about the battles in Singapore during the war|
|12.00pm||The guide will point out where the Underwater World use to be before it closed. Take the Cable Car from Siloso Point to Mt Faber station. Enjoy a bird's eye view of Sentosa island, and spot where some attractions used to stand, followed by a Cable Car ride to Mt Faber where you can enjoy the views of the harbour. Continue the Cable Car ride back to HarbourFront Station.|
|12.30pm||Walk with your guide to HarbourFront MRT Station where we will end the tour|
|Guided Tour Package - Adult
Minimum 5pax to go. Each ticket is only to admit ONE (1) pax.
|Guided Tour Package - Adult
Minimum 8pax to go. Each ticket is only to admit ONE (1) pax.
Resorts World Sentosa, Siloso Point, Fort Siloso, Mt Faber
1. Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. Minimum of FIVE (5) pax is required for the booking of tour.
3. Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax are allowed for guided tours.
4. Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
5. Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
6. Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
7. Vegetarian/halal please advise at time of booking if required.
8. Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.
Upon Purchase via Sentosa's Online Store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6279 3267.