SENTOSA NATURALIST NIGHT ADVENTURE
20 Nov 2021 -
19 Nov 2022
- Sentosa Naturalist Night AdventureFROM$90.95
Islander Members Exclusive: Enjoy $16.05 off per ticket when you log in for the purchase. Discount will automatically be applied upon checkout.
- Sentosa Naturalist Night Adventure - Family BundleFROM$321.00
Islander Members Exclusive: Enjoy $53.50 off per bundle when you log in for the purchase. Discount will automatically be applied upon checkout.
Time & Fee
- 7.30 pm - 9 pm
- First tour launching on 20 Nov 2021
Min. 4 pax per tour.
Max. 20 pax per tour.
Siloso Point Bus Stop
- Siloso Point
ABOUT THE TOUR
Experience the true ‘wild side’ on this night adventure that brings you through a rainforest system, under the cover of darkness. Be immersed in the forest symphony and learn how to spot and identify common amphibians and nocturnal invertebrates. Peek into the secretive lives of the nocturnal creatures found on Sentosa aided by a small torch.
This tour will be led by The Untamed Paths.
1930H to 1940H - Meet and Greet + Introduction/Safety Brief + Equipment Distribution (Torchlights)
1940H to 2040H - Commence Walking Programme, Exploratory and Discovery
2040H to 2050H - Knowledge Review and Feedback + Return Equipment
2050H to 2100H - Summary and End of Programme
Tour will be conducted along the Mt Imbiah Nature Trail. Torchlights and guide sheet will be provided.
1. Prevailing Safe Management Measures will apply. As this is an outdoor activity, participants may sign up regardless of vaccination status.
2. There is no age limit for the tour. Children must be accompanied by 1 adult.
3. For the Family Bundle of 4 Tickets (2 Adults + 2 Children), children are to be of aged 12 and below.
4. Come dress in sportswear or something comfy with covered shoes. This activity requires walking, participants may sweat.
5. Bring sufficient water and be prepared for light drizzle. You may also want to bring along a small camera.
1. Sale of each tour will close 2 days before the tours.
2. You will receive an email from Sentosa on the receipt of payment of your purchase upon successful transaction. You will need to show your e-ticket to the facilitator to join the tour.
3. You will receive an email from The Untamed Paths on the confirmation of the tour upon achievement of minimum capacity 1 day before the tour. Otherwise, please contact The Untamed Paths directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9438 2121
4. The tour may continue if there is light drizzle. Otherwise refund will be arranged for inclement weather by The Untamed Paths.
5. By signing up for this programme, you agree that you are well enough to take part on your own accord. The Untamed Paths will not be responsible for any injury or damages that occur during this activity.