12 Jan 2021 -
26 Feb 2021
By Xiu Nature Connections
This ecotour will guide you to enjoy the tranquility and nature on The Southernmost Point of Continental Asia - a lush little strip of islet off the Palawan Beach. A gentle and immersive experience, forest bathing has been demonstrated to improve one’s mental and emotional well-being. On top of tending to your mind-body-spirit through this guided sensory journey, you will also connect with nature and explore the themes of sustainability and conservation of our land and waters. The well-being of Earth and us, occurs in tandem. Finally, enjoy an eco-conscious tea before leaving the islet with your new-found sense of aliveness and peace, and a re-membering with nature.
|Experience Forest Bathing in Sentosa 2.5hrs (5pax)||$310.00|
|Experience Forest Bathing in Sentosa 2.5hrs (1pax)||$70.00|
|Experience Forest Bathing in Sentosa 2.5hrs (2pax)||$130.00|
The Southernmost Point of Continental Asia
1. Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. Minimum of TWO (2) pax is required for the booking of tour.
3. Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax are allowed for guided tours.
4. Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
5. Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
6. Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
7. Vegetarian/halal please advise at time of booking if required.
8. Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.
Upon Purchase via Sentosa's Online Store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6279 3267.