RUMOURS BEACH CLUB'S GRILLING MASTERCLASS
15 Dec 2020 -
12 Jan 2021
How to grill your own seafood – The Jimbaran Grill method
An authentic Balinese is not complete without one of the most-loved seaside delicacies from the Balinese fishing village of Jimbaran Beach. Bring this epicurean experience to your home and whip up your newly learned skills to your family and friends.
Learn the ways of an age-old grilling method that exudes its charred aroma, how to marinate and keep its sumptuous flavours in our 600gr whole red snapper and the serving style by Rumour’s chefs. You’ll also get to enjoy your own freshly grilled fish along with a selection of drinks included in the Masterclass package.
Programme Details:• $60 per pax
• Welcome drink upon arrival – choice of 1 juice (Orange, Apple, Lime)
• Any 1 soft drink of choice to pair when eating the grilled red snapper
How to register?Call 6970 0625 to book your slot
Terms• Maximum 4 participants per session
• Prior booking is required – 3 days in advance
• Masterclass slots will be allocated on a first come first served basis
• To ensure a safe experience, compliance to the Safe Management Measures is required.
- Available on Tuesdays from 15 December 2020 to 12 January 2021
- 10am - 11am
Rumours Beach Club
- Siloso Beach