15 Oct 2020 -
31 Mar 2021
By Ace Tours & Travel Pte Ltd
Sentosa was formerly known as Pulau Blakang Mati which in Malay means the "Island of Death Behind". Sentosa means "peace and tranquility" in Malay, which was in turn derived from the Sanskrit term Santosha, meaning "contentment, satisfaction".
Today, Mess Hall houses an impressive collection of culinary options and flavours in a thoughtfully restored colonial building. From local favourites to mouth-watering Asian gastronomy, savour the blends of different cuisines. It’s not just a treat to the palate, but also a true reflection of Singapore as a melting pot.
At the southwestern coast of Sentosa, a tiny islet accessible only via a small suspension bridge from Palawan Beach is the Southernmost Point of Continental Asia. Here, two large wooden towers with a connected walkway and viewing decks provide a scenic view of the Singapore Straits.
Madame Tussauds Singapore is the seventh Asian branch of the famous wax museum that draws a host of tourists each year. The Madame Tussauds museum in Singapore not only allows you to spend time with some of your favourite celebrities, we also include an interactive activity - 'behind the magic' to keep you engaged during your visit.
Guided Tour Itinerary:
|11.00am||Meet our driver 15mins before the pickup at one selected destination|
|11.30am||Arrival at Sentosa island|
|11.45am||Lunch at Quentin's Bar & Restaurant|
|1.00pm||Our tour guide will share about the history about Mess Hall and Outpost building, walk to Southernmost Point of Continental Asia|
|1.30pm||Private transport from Southernmost Point of Continental Asia to Imbiah Lookout|
|2.00pm||Share about the history of Madame Tussauds, visit Madame Tussauds+ Behind the Magic*|
|4.00pm||End of tour, pickup from Imbiah Station and return to one selected end-point|
*Madame Tussauds Behind the Magic is only valid till 31 Dec 2020. All participants need to be 13+ years old.
|Guided Tour Package
Minimum 6pax to go. Each ticket is only to admit ONE (1) pax.
|Guided Tour Package
Minimum 3pax to go. Each ticket is only to admit ONE (1) pax.
Mess Hall & Outpost building, Southernmost Point of Continental Asia, Imbiah Lookout, Madame Tussauds
1. Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. Minimum of THREE (3) pax is required for the booking of tour.
3. Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax are allowed for guided tours.
4. Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
5. Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
6. Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
7. Vegetarian/halal please advise at time of booking if required.
8. Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.
Upon Purchase via Sentosa's Online Store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6279 3267.