09 Dec 2021 -
20 Feb 2022
It’s boogie time as the lovable Eevee make their way to the sunny shores of Sentosa. Catch 9 adorable Eevee spin, hop and shake their way to a fun and unforgettable evening.
Then get ready to be dazzled by the Eevee Dance Parade With Evolution Poncho, for a once-in-a-lifetime dance extravaganza.
Pokémon trainers, unite! Join the exciting Eevee Adventure Mission, a digital on-island game where you complete missions for the chance to win Eevee plushies and more!
Don’t forget to pop on down to the Pokémon Centre to get your hands on some awesome merch!
What's more! From now to 28 Feb 2022, enjoy $4 off your Grab ride into Sentosa when you use the promo code "SentosaFun". Terms and conditions apply.
Eevee Adventure Mission:
Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho:
Pokémon Centre Pop-up Store:
Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho
Eevee Adventure Mission
Eevee Snapshot Contest
Witness the next evolution of dance awesome-ness! For a fun-filled 30 minutes, boogie with Eevee in their evolution costumes as they shake and kick the festivities up a notch with an unforgettable dance performance.
|Date||29 JAN to 20 FEB 2022 (Every Saturday and Sunday)|
|Admission||Spend $15 at Sentosa for free entry|
• By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station
• By Public Bus: Take Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station
• Nearest Carpark: Beach Station
1.1. Key Information
|Event||Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho|
• 29 January 2022 to 30 January 2022
|Fees||Free of charge, terms and conditions apply.|
1.2. What is Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho?
For a fun-filled 30 minutes, boogie with Eevee in their evolution costumes as they shake and kick the festivities up a notch with an unforgettable dance performance.
2.1.1. How do I register for Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho?
You will have to register for a chance to participate, via Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot.
2.1.2. When will registration open?
You may register for a chance to book your tickets from 10 January 2022, 10am to 20 February 2022, 5pm.
2.1.3. When will registration close?
Registration will close 3 hours before each show session or when all available slots have been taken up.
2.1.4. What are the registration criteria?
a. Simply spend a minimum of S$15 in a single receipt from any retail outlets, attractions, hotels, as well as food and beverage outlets across Sentosa Island or Sentosa Online Website.
b. You will need a valid Telegram account.
c. Every S$15 entitles you a chance to book one (01) admission ticket.
d. Limited to four (04) admission tickets per Telegram account.
2.1.5. What is required for my receipt to qualify for a chance to book?
a. Only receipts of any purchase made from any retail outlets, attractions, hotels, as well as food and beverage outlets on Sentosa Island and Sentosa Online Website, regardless of the payment method used, will be accepted.
b. Only receipts with a minimum S$15 spend will be accepted. Any receipt that falls below the amount of S$15 will be rejected.
c. Only receipts for purchases made between 20 December 2021 to 20 February 2022 (both dates inclusive) will be accepted.
d. Receipts must clearly show the following, otherwise will be rejected.
i. The name of the business establishment; and
ii. Date of transaction; and
iii. Transaction / Receipt number; and
iv. Address of the business establishment; and
v. Receipt amount.
2.1.6. Can I register as a group?
a. You may register for a chance to book up to four tickets in groups of 2, per Telegram account. To register for a chance to book four tickets, you would require either one receipt with a minimum S$60 spend, or four receipts with minimum S$15 spend each.
b. Minors (18 years old and below) registering for a chance to book as a group are required to have seek consent from their Legal Guardians.
2.1.7. Is there a minimum age to participate in Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho?
Guests of all ages are welcomed to join us. However, all guests (including infants) are required to present a ticket before allowed entry.
2.2. Tickets2.2.1. How do I submit my receipts?
c. You may upload up to four receipts per Telegram account, to register for a chance to book up to four tickets to Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho.
2.2.2. I have uploaded the wrong receipt. Can I remove it and re-upload another receipt?
b. Once rejected, you may upload another receipt.
2.2.3. How long will it take for my receipt(s) to be verified?
2.2.4. How will I know if my receipt has been verified and who can I speak to regarding my receipt verification?
2.2.5. Will I be guaranteed a ticket upon successful uploading or verification of receipts?
Successful uploading or verification of receipts does not guarantee you a slot for the desired session. Do be reminded to make your time slot reservation immediately upon receiving your ticket(s) to avoid disappointment.
2.2.6. What do I do upon successful receipt verification?
You can book up to four tickets in group of 2 to your desired show time slot. Availability is based on a first-come-first-served basis.
2.2.7. What do I do if my receipt is not approved?
Please ensure your receipt meets all the criteria stated under Para 2.1.4. above, and resubmit your receipt to qualify for a chance to book a ticket.
2.2.8. Can I change my show date or time after booking?
All bookings are final, and no changes of show date or time can be made after your booking has been confirmed.
2.2.9. How and when can I redeem my tickets?
a. There will not be any physical tickets issued for the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho.
b. Electronic tickets will be issued in the form of QR code via the Sentosa Telegram chatbot once the booking has been verified and confirmed.
2.2.10. How can I retrieve my ticket QR code?
a. You will receive a QR code upon the confirmation of your booking. Simply click on ‘My QR Ticket(s)’ in the Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot to retrieve your ticket QR code, at any time.
b. As tickets are non-transferrable, we will only allow accept QR codes generated via the Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot. Screenshots of QR codes will not be accepted.
2.2.11. I can’t attend the event, can I pass my tickets to my family/friends?
Tickets are non-transferable and valid only on the day and time selected during booking.
Sentosa Islander Special sessions
2.2.12. What is the Sentosa Islander Special sessions on 29 January and 30 January 2022, 8pm?
a. 29 January and 30 January are special sessions for Sentosa Islander Members who spend a minimum of S$15 in a single receipt between 20 December 2021 to 30 January 2022.
b. With a minimum spend of $15 in a single receipt, each member is entitled to register for a chance to book for 2 tickets.
c. Each Sentosa Islander member can register for a chance to book for up to 4 tickets.
d. Both 29 January and 30 January special sessions will remain open to non-Sentosa Islander members.
2.2.13. I’m an Sentosa Islander member, how do I register for Sentosa Islander Special session on 29 January and 30 January, 8pm?
2.2.14. I have the promotion code after I have submitted a receipt. Can I remove the previous submission and re-upload with the promotion code?
Please note that you will not be able to reverse the booking process once you have uploaded your receipt.
a. If your first receipt is verified without the promotion code, you may submit a second receipt with the promotion code. However, the promotion code will not be applied to the first receipt that was submitted. It will only be applied to the second receipt that was submitted.
b. If your first receipt is verified and you have booked a ticket, you will not be able to change to the Sentosa Islander Special sessions on 29 January and 30 January 2022, 8pm.
2.2.15. My receipt is verified and approved for the Sentosa Islander special sessions. Can I select a non-Sentosa Islander special sessions?
a. Yes, you can, however, the number of tickets that you are entitled to may change depending on the amount of the receipt.
i. You are entitled to book 1 ticket with every $15 receipt and with a maximum of 4 tickets per telegram user. Please note, upon confirming the change of ticket type, you are unable to reverse the process.
3.1. Ticket QR Code
3.1.1. My ticket QR Code does not work. What should I do?
a. The ticket QR Code is required for access to the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho. The QR code can only be used once on the date and time selected during booking.
b. Please do not share your QR code with others to avoid unauthorised use, and to ensure that you are able to participate in the show.
c. If your ticket QR Code does not work:
i. Ensure that you are using the ticket QR Code on the correct day.
ii. Check that you have a working internet connection.
3.1.2. I am no longer able to attend on the day and time I selected during booking. Can I use the ticket QR Code to attend the show on another day?
The ticket QR Code is valid only on the day and time selected during booking. As all bookings for participants have been allocated, changes cannot be made to the validity date and time of each ticket QR Code. Therefore, you will not be able to access the show on other days.
3.1.3. When I try to check-in, it says that my ticket QR Code has been redeemed.
a. Please note that ticket QR Codes are strictly non-transferrable.
b. As each QR code will be invalid once scanned, please do not share your QR code with others to avoid unauthorised use, and to ensure that you are able to participate in the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho.
c. Please note that there will not be additional QR codes released during the show due to capacity management in accordance with prevailing SMM. The Event Organisers are unable to render further support in this aspect.
3.2. Admission Criteria
3.2.1. What would I need for admission?
You will need to:
a. Provide a valid ticket QR code of the booking,
b. Provide necessary original Government-issued photo identification (e.g. NRIC/FIN/Passport) for verification purposes,
c. Be eligible for participation in the event according to prevailing Vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS):
i) Be vaccinated via appropriate regimen or World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing vaccines and had the vaccination records ingested in Ministry of Health’s national IT systems,
ii) Present an Acceptable Document (see here) for verification purposes,
iii) Check in and out with SafeEntry via TraceTogether App or Token,
iv) Obtain a valid Pre-Event Testing Exemption Notice from any clinic offering ART or PCR testing services (see here), or a valid Discharge Memo, if you have recovered from COVID-19, and is fully vaccinated against Covid-19,
d. Complete a declaration form.
Guests are advised to arrive early (gates will open one (01) hour before the time slot) to facilitate the admission process.
3.2.2. Can a child use an adult ticket to physically attend the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho?
Verification checks will take place at the admission point. There will be strictly no admission permitted, refunds or compensation given for guests with children who have booked the wrong ticket.
3.2.3. What other criteria must I fulfil to physically attend the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho?
a. Has not have travelled overseas 14 days before the show,
b. Must not be under Stay Home Notice, Letter of Absence, Self-Isolation, Health Risk Warning or Health Risk Alert when attending the show.
3.2.4. Why do I have to be fully vaccinated in order to attend the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho?
As per the COVID-19 Phase advisory by the Ministry of Health, audiences must be fully vaccinated for live performances of up to 1,000 attendees. As such, for the safety and wellbeing of all performers, staff and fellow audience members, all guests must be fully vaccinated to attend the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho.
3.2.5. I am not vaccinated. Can I provide my PET test result to attend the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho?
You must be vaccinated and have a valid Pre-Event Testing Exemption Notice or Discharge Memo, to attend the show.
3.2.6. Why do I have to be within Singapore for the last 14 days to attend the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho?
For the safety and well-being of all, the Singapore Tourism Board has advised this health measure to minimise potential transmission risk for all guests attending the Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho.
3.2.7. Must my group member(s) be present before we are allowed entry into the event?
All group members as indicated in your booking must be present together, to be admitted into Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho grounds. No partial group admissions will be allowed.
3.3. Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho
3.3.1. What time do the gates open?
Gates will open one (01) hour before the booked time slot. You are required to arrive early with your booking confirmation for registration purposes. You must ensure that you have sufficient time to complete the verification process.
3.3.2. Can I choose where I want to sit in the event ground or is there an allocation upon entry?
a. Wristbands will be issued at the admission point based on the quantity of guests as indicated in your ticket QR Code.
b. Seats will be randomly allocated by staff at the show upon the issuance of the wristband, and you must sit at the seat allocated.
c. Please ensure that you keep your wristband safe. We will not replace or compensate for any lost, stolen or damaged wristbands.
3.3.3. Will I still be able to enter the event ground if I am late for my timeslot?
Gates to each show will close 5 minutes before the stipulated time. SDC reserves the right to cancel or amend any confirmed booking.
3.3.4. Is re-entry allowed into the event ground?
You will be allowed re-entry during the session based on your wristband. Do note that participants are not permitted back into the event grounds after the session has ended.
3.3.5. Are food and beverages allowed in the event premises?
Food and beverages are not allowed into the event ground.
3.3.6. Are pets allowed in the event premises?
Pets are not allowed into the event ground.
3.3.7. What are the safe management measures in place at the event ground?
a. All guests must be masked-on at all times, and facial masks must cover both mouth and nose;
b. Check in and out with SafeEntry via TraceTogether App or Token;
c. Group size is limited to 4 persons;
d. You must sit and remain at your designated seating area;
e. Maintain social distancing, with no inter-mingling or physical interaction with other groups.
3.3.8. Is the event ground accessible for wheelchairs or prams?
Event ground is accessible for wheelchairs or prams.
3.3.9. Will the session be cancelled in the event of inclement weather?
a. The Eevee Dance Parade session will be cancelled, in the event that it rains or if the PSI reaches 301 or higher.
b. Guests will be informed of any cancellation via Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot chat 2 hours prior to each session.
3.3.10. Will the session be rescheduled if it is cancelled?
The session will not be rescheduled once it has been cancelled. If the Event is cancelled due to reason(s) set out in Clause 3.3.9 above, Event Visitors will be given an option to rebook their Event dates and timeslots, subject to availability. There will be no compensation and Tickets will not be replaced if the remaining dates and timeslots during the Event Period are fully booked.
4.1. Event Details
To know more about the event, please refer to www.sentosa.com.sg/eeveeadventure.
For further queries, please contact us at www.sentosa.com.sg/en/contact-us/
4.3. Terms & Conditions
To view the full Terms & Conditions, please refer to the Terms & Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions for Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho (29 to 30 Jan 2022, 5 to 6 Feb 2022, 12 to 13 Feb 2022 and 19 to 20 Feb 2022)
About the Event & Eligibility
1. 1. The Eevee Dance Parade with Evolution Poncho (the “Event”) runs from 29 January 2022 to 30 January 2022, 5 February 2022 to 6 February 2022, 12 February 2022 to 13 February 2022 and 19 February 2022 to 20 February 2022 (the eight dates inclusive) or such other date(s) as may be determined by Sentosa Development Corporation (“SDC”) in its sole and absolute discretion from time to time without prior notice in whatever mode of communication, as SDC deems fit (“Event Period”).
2. Booking of the Event is open and available to all members of the public (each a “Event Visitor” and collectively “Event Visitors”). These terms and conditions of use, as may be amended from time to time, constitutes an agreement (“Agreement”) between SDC and you in relation to your booking and your visit to the Event on Sentosa island. By proceeding with your booking and your participation in the Event, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein (the “T&Cs”).
3. To participate in the Event, you need to meet the criteria (as outlined in paragraph 4 below) during the Event Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
4. “Qualifying Transaction” refers to a minimum spend of $15 in a single receipt made between 20th December 2021 to 20th February 2022 in respect to any purchase made with business establishments on Sentosa Island (“Island Partners”) or Sentosa Online Website regardless of the payment method used. For purchases made with Island Partners, only invoices/receipts from Island Partners and Sentosa Ticketing Counters will be accepted for redemption. A PDF soft copy or original printed receipt will be required for purposes of verification during redemption, except:
i. Bundled packages offered by Island Partners which include products offered outside of Sentosa Island shall be excluded as a “Qualifying Transaction”.
5. Each Qualifying Transaction will entitle an Event Visitor a chance to book one (1) admission ticket (“Ticket”). Each Event Visitor may only book up to a total of four (4) Tickets in groups of 2 during entire Event Period.
6. You can only make a Ticket application based on the following configuration:
i. For one (01) adult, who is above 12 years old on the date of the Event; or
ii. Two (02) adults, who are above 12 years old on the date of the Event; or
iii. One (01) adult, who is above 12 years old on the date of the Event, and one (01) child who is 12 years old and below on the date of the Event.
7. To apply for a Ticket, all bookings shall be made with the following channel, Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot from 10th January 2022, 10am to 20th February 2022 5pm. No other forms of booking and/or communications will be entertained. You should:
i. Take a picture of the receipt and upload onto Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot for verification. You should only upload photographs of receipts that are relevant and appropriate to the Event. You must not upload photographs that contain objectionable content, including but not limited to nudity, violence, and other offensive, illegal or inappropriate pictures. Picture should clearly show receipts from any Island Partners on Sentosa Island.
ii. Verification will be completed within 24 hours. Upon successful verification, you can proceed to book the desired time slot for the Event. Timeslot indicated is accurate at the time of booking, and availability is based on first come first serve basis.
9. Tickets are issued per Qualifying Transaction during the Event Period and are on a while-stock-last basis. The issuance/redemption of the Tickets will be done online via the Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot.
10. Tickets validity are indicated on the Ticket QR code sent via Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot, or within such extended period as may be stipulated by SDC from time to time. If an Event Visitor fails to claim his/her ticket within the time frame specified on the Ticket, his/her Ticket will be forfeited and the Event Visitor shall not have any claim against SDC for such forfeiture. SDC reserves the right to deal with the unclaimed Ticket(s) in its sole discretion.
11. A Ticket is considered invalid if the QR code is tampered with, and will not be replaced for whatsoever reasons.
12. Change or cancellation of booking is not allowed once booking has been confirmed.
13. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-assignable, non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items other than the stipulated item on the Ticket. The validity period of the Ticket is non-extendable, unless otherwise specified by SDC. SDC shall be under no obligation to replace or pay to the Event Visitor the value of any Ticket that is not utilised by the Event Visitor before the end of the validity period of the Ticket as may be stipulated by SDC.
14. The use of multiple identities to circumvent these T&Cs or any applicable laws and regulations is strictly prohibited. If you or any Event Visitor is found to be in breach of these T&Cs and/or found to have circumvented, abused and/or willfully disregarded these T&Cs to make bookings may be prohibited from making any future booking for the Event.
1. Prior booking for the Event is required for all Event dates and timeslots, including Public Holidays.
2. SDC reserves the right to approve or refuse any booking by any person, or cancel any confirmed booking which SDC reasonably believes are in breach of these T&Cs.
3. If you are below 18 years of age, you are required to seek your parent or legal guardian’s permission and confirm that your parent or legal guardian has consented to the terms of this Agreement on your behalf.
4. All Event Visitors are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the prevailing Safe Management Measures relating to COVID-19 laws and regulations issued by the Singapore Government.
5. SDC shall not be responsible for any incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, or misdirected forms or email communication, for technical hardware or software failure of any kind, lost and unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic transmission, in relation to any platforms or systems (including SingPass), which may limit an Event Visitor’s ability to participate in the Event.
6. By participating in the Event, all Event Visitors agree and undertake to, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, and hold SDC, its employees and agents harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential losses), damages (including general, special, and/or punitive damages), demands, injuries (other than personal injury caused by SDC’s negligence), claims, costs, penalties, interest and fees (including all legal fees as between solicitor and client or otherwise on a full indemnity basis whether or not incurred in respect of any real, anticipated, or threatened legal proceedings), howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, the participation in the Event, acceptance or usage of any Ticket, and/or any breach or purported breach of these terms and conditions and/or any applicable law.
7. SDC shall have the right to suspend or end this Event or change any terms and conditions herein at any time providing any prior notice, including but not limited to the Event Visitors’ eligibility and Event dates.
8. SDC may, at its discretion, forfeit the Tickets, or if already awarded, reclaim the Ticket at the expense of the Event Visitor without payment, compensation, or having to give any reason whatsoever in the event SDC subsequently discovers that the Event Visitor is not eligible to participate in the Event and/or to receive the Ticket.
9. If there is any difference between these terms and conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional material relating to this Event, these terms and conditions will prevail.
10. SDC’s decision on all matters relating to the Event shall be final and binding on all Event Visitors, including without limitation, any decision on the eligibility of any person or cancellation or suspension of the Event, without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason. No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
11. SDC reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any Event Visitor who does not comply with the terms and conditions contained herein.
12. SDC has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Event Visitor from participating in the Event without any obligation to furnish notice and/or reason.
13. Failure by SDC to exercise any of its right or remedy under these terms and conditions contained herein does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
14. The laws of Singapore shall apply to these terms and conditions, and any dispute between you and us will be dealt with in the courts of Singapore.
15. As an Event Visitor of any of the Ticket(s), you also agree to participate and co-operate with SDC in all promotional activities relating to this Event, including but not limited to being interviewed, filmed and photographed. You agree to grant SDC a perpetual, non-exclusive and worldwide license to use such recorded footage and/or photographs of you in all media, including online social networking sites and you agree that you shall not be entitled to the payment of any fee for such use. SDC shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the information provided by you and/or images of you as a result of your participation in this Event.
1. Gates will open one (01) hour before the booked time slot. Event Visitors are required to arrive early with their booking confirmation for registration purposes. All Event Visitors must ensure they have sufficient time to complete the verification process.
2. Event Visitors are required to arrive thirty (30) minutes before the booked time slot with their booking confirmation for registration purposes. Gates will close five (05) minutes before the booked time slot, SDC reserves the right to cancel or amend any confirmed booking.
3. Event Visitors are required to vacate the Event venue within fifteen (15) minutes after the end of their booked time slot
4. Prior to Event entry and for purposes of verification, Event Visitors must:
i. Present a valid confirmation of the booking.
ii. Complete a declaration form (see here)
iii. Be vaccinated via appropriate regimen or World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing vaccines (e.g. Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, AstraZeneca-SKBio,Serum Institute of India, Janssen, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac) including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in Ministry of Health’s national IT systems.
iv. Present an Acceptable Document (see here) for identity verification purposes. Entry will be refused if the Event Visitor refuses to show proof of an Acceptable Document or if the identity in the Acceptable Document does not correspond with the identity of the Event Visitor being checked for entry.
v. Bring along his/her mobile device with call or internet service, or updated TraceTogether (TT) app on the day of the Event. Any Event Visitor without a mobile device will need to bring along his/her working TraceTogether token.
vi. Obtain a Pre-Event Testing Exemption Notice from any clinic offering ART or PCR testing services (see here), or a Discharge Memo, for any Event Visitor who recovered from COVID-19, and is fully vaccinated against Covid-19, in order to be allowed entry and remain at the venue of the Event, as long as it is within the validity period specified in the Notice. Event Visitors will be required to provide original Government-issued photo identification (e.g. NRIC/FIN/Passport) for verification purposes.
vii. Must ensure he/she has not have travelled overseas 14 days before the registered date.
viii. Must not be under Stay Home Notice, Letter of Absence, Self-Isolation, Health Risk Warning or Health Risk Alert when attending the Event.
Failing which, no Event entry will be allowed (and in which case SDC shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, cost and/or expenses suffered as a result). Event Visitors shall cooperate with all requests for verification.
5. Prior to and for purposes of Event entry, all Event Visitors as indicated in your booking must be present at the admission point of the Event, failing which no Event entry will be allowed (and in which case SDC shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, cost and/or expenses suffered as a result).
6. Wristbands will be issued at the admission point of the Event based on the quantity of Event Visitor(s) as indicated in your booking:
i. Seats will be randomly allocated at the Event Venue upon the issuance of the wristband. All Event Visitors must sit at the seat allocated. Any Event Visitor failing to obey such rules, policies, directions and/or instruction(s), he or she may be removed immediately from the Event in the sole and final discretion of SDC.
ii. SDC will not be responsible for any loss, theft of or damage to a wristband and shall not under any circumstances be obliged or required to replace, refund or compensate for a lost, deleted, stolen or damaged wristband.
7. In the event of wet weather, or the PSI reaches 301 or above on the day of the Event, the Event shall be suspended or cancelled. SDC reserves the right to delay the commencement of the Event in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persists, the session will be cancelled. Event Visitors will be informed 2 hours before the commencement time via Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot, and there will be no compensation or whatsoever.
8. If the Event is cancelled due to reason(s) set out in Clause 7 above, Event Visitors will be given an option to rebook their Event dates and timeslots, subject to availability. There will be no compensation and Tickets will not be replaced if the remaining dates and timeslots during the Event Period are fully booked.
9. Food or beverages are not allowed into the Event.
10. No Event Visitors (including without limitation an Event Visitor) at the Event shall make or exploit any recording, transmission and/or broadcast, whether audio, visual or audio visual, by any means or media whatsoever of the Event (including any activities or performances of the Event) for any commercial or profit-making purposes. If any Event Visitor makes such recording, transmission and/or broadcast, or if SDC has grounds to suspect that such recording, transmission and/or broadcast is being made, SDC may, without compensation or explanation, search, confiscate and/or remove any equipment used or suspected to be used for the making of such recording, transmission and/or broadcast.
11. For purposes of ensuring the safety of all Event Visitors (including but not limited to the prevention of accidents), all Event Visitors shall obey the instruction(s) of Staff. If any Event Visitor fails to obey such instruction(s), he or she shall be removed immediately from the Event in the sole and final discretion of SDC. Staff means a member of the Event’s official staff (for the avoidance of doubt, including without limitation police, auxiliary police and/or security officers providing security arrangements for the Event and SDC’s employees, officers and agents).
12. SDC reserves the right to stop, cancel, vary, amend, change or postpone the Event without any prior notification, refund or compensation. For the avoidance of doubt, SDC is not liable to any Event Visitor for any changes to any format, line-up, facility or element of the Event.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
1. For the purposes of this section, “Personal Data” refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which SDC and/or its related corporations has or is likely to have access.
2. This section supplements the Data Protection Policy. Please review and ensure that you fully understand and agree to the terms set out in this section and in the Data Protection Policy.
3. Personal details such as your name, email address and personal mobile phone number will be collected, used, disclosed and processed for the following purposes:
i. to process, administer, manage and validate your booking made under the Sentosa Events Telegram chatbot platform, which may involve communicating with you via various modes of communications such as e-mail, phone call and text messages about your booking;
ii. dealing with or facilitating customer service, carrying out your instructions, or dealing with or responding to any enquiries given by you or on your behalf;
iii. preventing or investigating any fraud, abuse of the service, unlawful activity or omission or misconduct, whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned;
iv. complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction;
v. to conduct trending, research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling) to improve our services and/or to enhance guest experience;
vi. producing statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements.
4. By providing your personal data in connection with your booking, you hereby agree and consent to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data by the SDC and its related corporations and their third-party service providers, agents and/or affiliates, which may be sited within or outside of Singapore, for the purposes listed herein and in the Data Protection Policy.
5. Where you have provided personal data of individuals other than yourself, you warrant and represent that the personal data of these individuals are legitimate and accurate, that you are validly acting on behalf of and have the authority from each of these individuals, and that you have obtained each of these individuals’ consent, to disclose their personal data to SDC and its related corporations and for SDC and its related corporations to collect, use, disclose and process their personal data for the purposes listed herein and in accordance to the terms herein.
Non-Liability and Indemnity
1. Event Visitors warrant that they participate in the Event at their own risk, and shall ensure that they are physically and medically able to participate in such activities within the Event venue.
2. Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by SDC to ensure the Event Visitors’ safety during and at the Event, the Event Visitor takes part in the Event at his or her own risk and shall take reasonable care of himself or herself.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, none of SDC, its related corporations and associated companies and the employees, officers, third party service providers, contractors and agents shall be responsible or held liable for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense (including any loss of profit or any special, indirect or consequential loss) however suffered or incurred by or caused to you arising out of or in connection with your access or use of the booking platform and/or your visit to the Event, whether in an action based on contract, tort or otherwise.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SDC, its related corporations and associated companies and the employees, officers, third party service providers, contractor and agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, liabilities (whether criminal or civil), cost, expenses, fees and damages suffered and legal fees and costs incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or in connection with your breach of this Agreement and/or your access or use of the booking platform and/or your visit to the Event.
1. Event Visitors shall be responsible for their personal belongings and/or personal equipment while visiting the Event.
2. Event Visitors warrant that they shall not cause any damage to the premises and/or Event venue.
3. Event Visitors shall leave the Event venue in a tidy and clean condition.
4. No smoking is allowed at the Event venue.
5. Event Visitors shall be mindful of other Event Visitors and members of the public within the Event venue and in the vicinity of the Event venue and shall cooperate with SDC staff to ensure a safe environment for all such Event Visitors and members of the public. Event Visitors shall adhere to all instructions made by SDC staff.
6. SDC reserves the right to remove from the Event Visitors from the Event venue if SDC is of the opinion that they are uncooperative, or whose actions and conduct are deemed to be unreasonable and/or detrimental to the enjoyment, well-being and safety of other Event Visitors and members of the public.
7. SDC reserves the right to close the Event venue or any part thereof, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, circumstances beyond SDC's control or in the interest of public safety or if closure is directed by the authorities, with or without prior notice. SDC bears no liability whatsoever in respect of such closures. SDC’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
1. Event Visitors shall comply with the Sentosa Development Corporation Act and its regulations, and all rules, orders, directives, or codes issued by SDC from time to time.
2. SDC may, in our sole discretion, update and amend this Agreement at any time and without liability or prior notice to you. By proceeding with your booking and your visit to the Event following such an update shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the updated terms of this Agreement.
3. You may not assign or transfer any or part of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party.
4. No failure by SDC to enforce any provision in this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce that provision or any other provision of this Agreement. Such failure shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach and shall not constitute a continuing waiver.
5. The Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) shall not under any circumstances apply to this Agreement and any person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right whatsoever to enforce this Agreement or any of its terms.
6. If any applicable law or a court of competent jurisdiction holds or declares any provision of this Agreement to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable (whether in whole or in part), such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent, but only to the extent, of such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected.
7. This Agreement (including all subsequent additions or amendments) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
• Available from 1 December 2021 to 28 February 2022
• Valid for pick-up outside of Sentosa and drop off on Sentosa only
• Open to all Grab users
• Limit to 2 times usage of promo code per user
• For the full list of terms and conditions, please refer to in-app page