EAST ASIAN FLYWAY (INTRODUCTION TO BIRDWATCHING)
20 Nov 2021 -
19 Nov 2022
- East Asian Flyway (Intro to Birdwatching)FROM$90.95
Islander Members Exclusive: Enjoy $16.05 off per ticket when you log in for the purchase. Discount will automatically be applied upon checkout.Details
- East Asian Flyway (Intro To Birdwatching) - FamilyFROM$321.00
Islander Members Exclusive: Enjoy $53.50 off per bundle when you log in for the purchase. Discount will automatically be applied upon checkout.Details
Time & Fee
- 7am - 8.30am
- First tour launching on 20 Nov 2021
Min. 4 pax per tour.
Max. 20 pax per tour.
Siloso Point Bus Stop
- Siloso Point
ABOUT THE TOUR
Ever wonder what type of birds you can find on a small island such as Sentosa? Join this exclusive programme where participants get to learn how to spot and identify some of the birds found on Sentosa. Identify our local avian fauna based on morphology and their unique calls. Bring along your adventurous spirit as you get acquainted with a pair of binoculars and a guidesheet - all this while embarking on a trail that brings you through a niche series of tall rainforest trees while skirting along the coastline.
This tour will be led by The Untamed Paths.
0700H to 0710H - Meet and Greet + Introduction/Safety Brief + Equipment Distribution
0710H to 0810H - Commence Walking Programme; Exploratory and Discovery
0810H to 0820H - Knowledge Review and Feedback + Return Equipment
0820H to 0830H - Summary and End Programme
Tour will be conducted along the Coastal Trail. Guide sheet will be provided.
1. Prevailing Safe Management Measures will apply. As this is an outdoor activity, participants may sign up regardless of vaccination status.
2. There is no age limit for the tour. Children must be accompanied by 1 adult.
3. For the Family Bundle of 4 Tickets (2 Adults + 2 Children), children are to be of aged 12 and below.
4. Come dress in sportswear or something comfy with covered shoes. This activity requires walking, participants may sweat.
5. Bring sufficient water and be prepared for light drizzle. You may also want to bring along a small camera.
1. Sale of each tour will close 2 days before the tours.
2. You will receive an email from Sentosa on the receipt of payment of your purchase upon successful transaction. You will need to show your e-ticket to the facilitator to join the tour.
3. You will receive an email from The Untamed Paths on the confirmation of the tour upon achievement of minimum capacity 1 day before the tour. Otherwise, please contact The Untamed Paths directly at email@example.com or 9438 2121
4. The tour may continue if there is light drizzle. Otherwise reschedule will be arranged for inclement weather by The Untamed Paths.
5. By signing up for this programme, you agree that you are well enough to take part on your own accord. The Untamed Paths will not be responsible for any injury or damages that occur during this activity.