BLAST FROM PAST GUIDED TOUR
15 Oct 2020 -
31 Mar 2021
By Tour East Singapore (1996) Pte Ltd
Ditch your modern mobile device and have a great day bonding with your children in Sentosa, as they experience a much simpler lifestyle of the past. Gain a deeper understanding of how life was in the 1970s/80s, while enjoying the current amenities of the island.
Take the cable car to Sentosa, learn about how the only way to access Sentosa was by air or by sea in the past.
We didn't have fanciful playgrounds or playgyms. The outdoors was our playground, catching butterflies, grasshoppers and/or spiders. Explore other flora and fauna at Sentosa Nature Discovery, some of which used to be grown as crops at your grandparents' kampong.
Learn about marine life conservation and how you can play a part to protect the environment.
Instead of slides at the playground, some of us used to slide down grass slopes on cardboards! Now you can do an exciting ride on a nicely paved path at Skyline Luge Sentosa.
Grab a picnic basket and enjoy a leisurely time by the beach.
Guided Tour Itinerary:
|1.30pm||Pick up from one selected location, to Mt Faber|
|2.00pm||Guide meets guest at Mt Faber. Cable car ride to Imbiah Lookout.|
|2.30pm||Sentosa Nature Discovery + Geology Gallery exhibits|
|3.30pm||Cable Car ride to Siloso Point|
|4.00pm||Marine Conservation Programme|
|5.00pm||Cable Car ride to Imbiah Lookout|
|5.30pm||Luge & Skyride* (2 rides). Beach picnic
Pick up from Sentosa to one selected destination
- Children must be at least 6 years old and 110cm tall to ride the Luge alone. Children under 110cm tall or below 6 years old who can walk unassisted, can ride the Luge in tandem, with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket.
- Children must be at least 135cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride alone. Children must be at least 85cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride with an adult.
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are unable to ride the Skyride or Luge.
- Licenced Tour Guide (English/ Chinese)
- Private 2-way transport
- Admission to attractions
|[SRV Eligible] Guided Tour Package for 2 Pax||$299.00|
|[SRV Eligible] Guided Tour Package - Additional Adult||$75.00|
|[SRV Eligible] Guided Tour Package - Additional Child||$45.00|
- Available daily
- Half day tour
- 1.30pm - 6pm
Mount Faber, Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa Nature Discovery, Siloso Point
1. Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. Minimum of TWO (2) pax is required for the booking of tour.
3. Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax are allowed for guided tours.
4. Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
5. Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
6. Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
7. Vegetarian/halal please advise at time of booking if required.
8. Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.
Upon Purchase via Sentosa's Online Store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6279 3267.