Fine DiningThis Sentosa Cove restaurant may be off the typical tourist circuit, but a trip to this Quayside eatery is worth it for the yacht-lined marina views, the Cantonese cuisine, roasted delicacies, wok-fried specialties and more. Their barbeque specialties are must-trys; the Peking Duck and B.B.Q Pork with Honey are particularly delicious.
Make an advance reservation before visiting to enjoy a seamless experience.
To celebrate your special occasions and family gatherings at, two private dining rooms with views of the marina are available for booking.
- Tue - Sat:
- Sun & PHs
- Tue - Sun:
- Sentosa Cove
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station, Transfer to the Intra-island Bus
- By Public Bus: Take Bus 123 and alight Beach Station, Transfer to the Intra-island Bus
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus B or C and alight at Sentosa Cove Village
- ONE°15 Marina Club Carpark
- Sentosa Cove Village Carpark