Fine DiningHelmed by celebrity chef Susur Lee, TungLok Heen showcases the best in fine Chinese cuisine. The interiors are a mix of Mediterranean and Zen-like ambience, which pairs well with the food which is refined and elegant. Decadent dishes vie with healthier and vegetarian options for your attention.
TungLok Heen’s version of laksa is possibly the poshest on the island. They use plump, freshwater prawns and a lightly coconut-rich broth. It’s a deliciously upscale version of the hawker staple.
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark