The yummy thin-crust pizzas cooked in a custom-built oven are the top draw here at Trapizza, but the menu also features pasta and delicious Italian mains. The restaurant is right next to kid's adventure space Nestopia, perfect for keeping the young ones occupied. Plus, the beachside location ensures a steady breeze.
A dedicated kids' menu enables little ones to build their own bento or indulge in sweet treats such as a mega candy floss ice cream. The beachside restaurant also serves creative reinterpretations of classic cocktails and also has a curated list of Italian wines to pair perfectly with the hearty Italian fare.
Items on the menu are available for takeaway, and convenient grab and go bundles are also available if you'd like a taste of Italy to enjoy at the beach or in the comfort of your home.
- Siloso Point
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station, Transfer to the Sentosa Beach Shuttle
- By Public Bus: Take Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station, Transfer to the Sentosa Beach Shuttle
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Alight at Siloso Point
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Siloso Point, walk to Trapizza
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore Carpark