CasualTino’s Pizza Café serves both Neapolitan (thick) and Roman (thin) crust pizzas with a slew of traditional and novel toppings. Fresh ingredients, and a delightful charred crust ensures a finger-licking-good pizza pie. They serve pasta dishes and light bites too for an all-round filling meal.
Tino's Pizza Café
DURIAN ON A PIZZA?
Tino’s sure knows how to push boundaries. They once introduced a D24 and Mao Shan Wan durian pizza, where the pungent king of fruits’ puree was used on a cheesy pie. OMG, what next?
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark