Fine DiningA meal at Teppan is peppered with teppanyaki-cooked dishes, cocktail mixology and flambé desserts all highlights Michelin-starred Chef Yonemura signature French-Japanese cuisine. The restaurant is intimate with only 8 or 13 seats, and guarantees an exclusive a delicious dining experience.
WAGYU, AND 'WOW' MOMENTS
Ingredients are flown-in from Japan everyday, among these their teppan-cooked cuts of Wagyu are of the melt-in-your-mouth variety.
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark