Fine DiningTucked away within the Equarius Hotel’s grounds is ESPA’s farm-to-table restaurant, Tangerine. The best end to a spa-date at award-winning ESPA is a meal at this elegant eatery. The menu is designed by Thai Chef Ian Kittichai, so the flavours are still explosive with the use of herbs and spices grown in their own gardens.
EXCELLENT DATE-NIGHT SPOT
With tables overlooking the spa’s lush surrounds, and delicious food made with whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables and sustainable meats. A meal here will make a health-conscious date very happy.
- Lunch: 11.30am - 2.30pm
- (last order at 2.15pm)
- Dinner: 6pm - 10pm
- (last order at 9.45pm)
- Closed every Mon and Tues, except eve of and on Public Holidays)
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark