At celebrated chefs Richard van Oostenbrugge and Thomas Groot’s first restaurant outside of the Netherlands, you are guaranteed a fun and adventurous fine dining experience. Expect communal tables, a creative take on modern European cuisine, and Instagram-worthy dishes at this one-Michelin star restaurant. There is also loads of drama moments with visual projections, levitating creations making this a full-on sensory experience. The restaurant was also awarded one Michelin star in the Michelin Guide Singapore 2019.
The all-over-Instagram ‘Apple’
It’s a dessert. It looks like a glass apple with a core-shaped apple sorbet and seeds made of chocolate--its as much fun to eat, as it is to photograph.
- Tue - Sat:
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark