Fine DiningFor the finest Japanese meal on the island, settle for nothing but the most ‘novelle’ plates from celebrity chef Hal Yamashita’s kitchens at Syun. The 50-seater eatery is intimate and refined, and menus feature the finest seafood, meat and produce from the land of the rising sun. Signature dishes include Grilled Cod with Saikyo Miso and the insta-famous Sea Urchin Rolled by Wagyu Beef.
QUALITY NEEDN'T COME AT A PRICE.
While five-course or more, dinners at Syun maybe reserved for special occasions, lunch is incredibly good value and similar quality will only set you back upwards of $30.
Wed - Sun
- Lunch: 11am (1st Seating) ; 1pm (2nd Seating)
- Dinner: 6pm (1st Seating) ; 8pm (2nd Seating)
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Public Bus Option 1: Board RWS8 and alight at RWS8 bus stop outside the Forum, Sentosa or Board Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Sentosa Basement Carpark