CasualCasual, affordable and delicious comfort food is all you need for a quick meal in-between all the frenzy that the island’s attractions have on offer. Certified halal, so their piping hot dumpling noodle bowls, and Fried Chicken & Beef Rendang Set, can be enjoyed by all.
Streats Asian Café
HK-STYLE COFFEESHOP FARE IS WHAT'S BEST.
The menu is exhaustive but their forte lies in the Hong Kong cha chaan teng-style meals. Think, delicious thick toasts and Nissin noodles with halal luncheon meat.
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Car Park