ROYAL TAJ SENTOSA
At Royal Taj, we have created a stylish interior and contemporary dining atmosphere to give you a taste of history while you dine in the restored colonial building.
Enjoy the finest Indian cuisines with a modern twist. A wide menu of delights awaits from tandoori kebabs, Indian curries, naan and mouth watering biryanis.
Royal Taj also offers a selection of vegetarian & international dishes in its all-day dining menu, executive lunch and lavish dinner buffet spread.
Click here to view Royal Taj's ala carte menu
Click here to make a prior reservation.
- $50 Royal Taj F&B VoucherPER TICKET$45.00
Enjoy $5 off when you purchase this voucher today!Details
- Reservation is required.
- Phone reservation: +65 84989024.
- For redemption at F&B outlet, vouchers are stackable in one bill.
- 12pm - 3pm
- 6pm - 10pm
Mess Hall at Sentosa
- Gunner Lane
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Imbiah Station and walk towards Village Hotel.
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A,B or C and alight at Village Hotel or Opp Village Hotel.
- By Public Bus: Take bus 123 and alight at Village Hotel or Opp Village Hotel
- Barrack Hotel Car Park (Entry from Gunner Lane)
• From 1 April 2022, enjoy discounts on Sentosa F&B Vouchers, visit www.sentosa.com.sg/diningvouchers to find out more.
• Voucher is only redeemable at the stated F&B outlet featured on the receipt.
• Voucher must be presented at F&B outlet before ordering.
• The F&B outlet has the right to reject the voucher if presented after meal.
• Refer to individual product details on use of voucher. All vouchers are stackable except for Coastes and Summerhouse Beach Club.
• Reservation is subject to availability.
• Voucher is valid for 90 days upon purchase and for one-time use.
• No extension of voucher is permitted.
• Voucher is non-refundable or exchangeable for cash.
• This voucher is non-exchangeable in the event of damage, theft or loss.
• Voucher must be used based on its full value and is non-refundable for unused value.
• Amount used in excess of the stated value will be borne by the guest and must settled in full at time at use.