Quentin’s Bar and Restaurant
Quentin’s Bar and Restaurant explores a semi-fine dining concept, that is traditionally communal, and takes pride in preparing distinctive and piquant dishes with recipes passed down from generations. Savour great Eurasian favourites such as the Chicken Curry Debal while indulging in unique twists to classic desserts such as its very own Sago Gula Melaka Lava Cake.
Eurasian cuisine is a glorious and exotic mix of Asian and European flavours ranging from fiery hot chilli-mustard-vinegar flavoured curry to a mild cinnamon-garlic-onion flavoured stew.
Located in the heart of Lion City’s most visited destinations and set in a thoughtfully restored colonial building, guests can expect a gastronomic Eurasian dining experience with a modern twist amidst Sentosa’s tranquil environment and opulent ambience.
Quentin’s Bar and Restaurant is the perfect location to host your private meetings and intimate gatherings with an array packages available for your every occasion.
- Tuesday- Sunday 11am-8pm
Mess Hall at Sentosa
- Gunner Lane
- #01-08, 2 Gunner Lane, Mess Hall at Sentosa, Singapore 099567
- +65 8817 6742 (reservations) / +65 8138 7663 (events enquiry)
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Imbiah Station and walk towards Village Hotel.
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A,B or C and alight at Village Hotel or Opp Village Hotel.
- By Public Bus: Take bus 123 and alight at Village Hotel or Opp Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Car Park