CasualA Michelin-approved menu that serves up dishes from the Fujian province of China, this Heng Hwa restaurant is a household name in Singapore for consistently good quality. The Stir-Fried Yam, crisp-fried and coated in honey is a top draw, as is their signature dish the Fried Heng Hwa Bee Hoon which contains over 10 ingredients such as clams, pork, Chinese cabbage and more.
ANY ICY TREAT.
On extra-hot days, order a portion of the chilled bitter gourd, sliced translucent-thin. It’s delicious when dipped in honey and the perfect appetiser.
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Car Park