To create the true flavours of Italy, Pizzeria uses the finest imported ingredients such as Burrata cheese from Puglia, Bottarga from Sardinia, fresh seasonal truffles from Umbria and 20-month-cured artisanal parma ham from "Pio Tosini". There's something for everyone at this family friendly restaurant - from Oro Nero pizza (squid ink seafood pizza with gold powder) to homemade Pici del Buttero (homemade eggless pasta with 12-hour red wine braised beef and porcini mushroom ragout).
OPEN KITCHENS AND LOTS OF DOUGH ACTION.
We love open-style kitchens, and at Pizzeria, you will spot chefs hard at work rolling, kneading and mixing the dough for the decadent pizza pies.
- Wed- Sun: 5pm - 10pm
- Closed on Mon & Tues
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Board RWS8 and alight at RWS8 bus stop outside The Forum, Sentosa OR board Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark