OSIA STEAK AND SEAFOOD GRILL
This is the place to go if you are hankering for contemporary Australian food done with flair. Opened by Aussie celebrity-chef-and-restaurateur Scott Webster, Osia’s signature dishes include the flat breads that come out of its stone hearth oven, and decadent grilled meats like the Murray Bridge Pasture Fed Lamb Rack and the Game Farm Kangaroo Loin.
VEGETARIANS HAVE AMPLE OPTIONS
Meat and seafood maybe their mainstay, but Vegetarians are spoilt for choice between the grilled flatbreads, with toppings like sun-dried tomato and cheddar, oven-grilled vegetables, share plates of salads and a menu of indulgent desserts and artisan cheeses.
Mon, Thu – Sun:
- Closed from Tue - Wed, except eve of PH and Public Holidays
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark