OLA BEACH CLUB
Ola gives you sand, sea, a pool, beachside cabanas, outdoor daybeds and in-house DJ and even an action-packed water sports programme in Singapore. Plus the food and drink menus are packed with Hawaiian-inspired grub like the teriyaki-flavoured Huli Huli Chicken, the Kalua Pork Pizza and the Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Tart. To go with the theme, gather a group, put on your brightest, most colourful Aloha shirts and enjoy the delicious food with a variety of Tiki cocktails.
WORK OFF THOSE CALORIES
Post-meal activities at Ola include Banana Boat rides and Donut Float tube rides or simply building sand castles on the beach and splashing around in the 1.2m pool.
- 16 May, Sunday
- 17 May onwards - Opening hours to be confirmed
- Siloso Beach
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station and walk or take the Beach Shuttle and alight at Bikini Bar station .
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A or B and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Public Bus: Take Bus 123, stop at Beach Station bus terminal and walk or take the Beach Shuttle and alight at Bikini Bar station.
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the beach from Sentosa Beach Station.
- Beach Station Car Park