Fine DiningWant a restaurant that will get people oohing and aahing? Book a table at Resorts World Sentosa’s Ocean Restaurant, where the walls look into the aquarium. You could be tucking into a menu of Mediterranean-Californian cuisine while gazing at exotic sea creatures swim past your table. Menus are both set and a la carte and be assured that the seafood is sustainably sourced and always of top-notch quality.
NO iPADS NEEDED
Kids get their own menu of child-friendly eats, plus will be enthralled for hours with the fishes, sharks and stingrays swimming by.
Mon- Tues, Fri - Sun
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark