CasualThe white and blue interiors of their restaurant, and the yacht-lined marina beyond could fool you into thinking you are brunching in a Greek island taverna. As will their exhaustive menu of Greek mezze, hearty mains and more.
MYKONOS ON THE BAY
AUTHENTIC GREEK FLAVORS
Must orders include the Htapodaki; char-grilled octopus served with pickled octopus terrine, and the indulgent Mousaka of layered eggplant, beef and bechamel sauce.
- Mon- Fri: 12pm - 3pm; 6pm - 10:30pm
- Sat, Sun & PH: 12pm - 10.30pm
- Sentosa Cove
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station, Transfer to the Intra-island Bus
- By By Public Bus: Take Bus 123 and alight Beach Station, Transfer to the Intra-island Bus
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus B or C and alight at Sentosa Cove Village
- Quayside Isle Carpark, Sentosa Cove Village Carpark