CasualHave your fill ‘across the Causeway’ eats, the Malaysian Food Street is a cluster of hawker stalls that offer up a variety of Malaysian hawker fare. Tuck into the likes of Heun Kee Claypot Chicken Rice, KL Jalan Alor Hokkien Mee (famed for its addictive dark sauce noodles), Penang Hokkien Prawn Mee, Penang Cendol (the Ice Kacang is a firm favourite), and Penang Lim Brothers' Char Koay Teow. It is like taking a foodie trip to Malaysia, without the passport.
Malaysian Food Street
SUPER AFFORDABLE, EXTRA DELICIOUS
Prices begin at only $3.50 for a delicious meal that cannot be had anywhere else in Singapore.
- Thu - Mon: 11am - 9pm
- Tue - Wed: 11am - 7pm
From 25 March 2021:
- Mon - Wed: 11am - 7pm (last order 6.30pm)
- Thu- Sun: 11am - 8pm (last order 7.45pm)
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark