BarsInspired by colonial-era pavilions, LeBar’s interiors are plush and inviting for quiet conversation while nursing a drink off their exhaustive menu. At nighttime, expect live music and bespoke cocktails for a touch of glamour. Most tables boast views of either the lobby and its radiant blown-glass chandelier or the aquamarine pool and South China Sea and beyond.
TEA OR CHAMPAGNE?
You needn’t drink tea at LeBar’s Afternoon Tea. Opt for either Hendrick’s Gin cocktails or Taittinger Champagne to pair with the array of finger sandwiches, savory amuse-bouches and mini-pastries.
- Bukit Manis Road
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to the Intra-Island Bus
- By Public Bus: Take Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to the Intra-Island Bus
- By Intra-Island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus B and alight at Sentosa Golf Club
- By Hotel Shuttle Bus: Take the shuttle from VivoCity, outside Jumbo Jpot Restaurant (every 30 minutes from 7.30am - 11pm) or from Paragon, outside Burberry boutique shop (every 2 hours from 10.30am - 10.30pm)
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa Carpark