Fine DiningHelmed by Michelin-starred chefs (brothers Enrico and Roberto Cerea) the trattoria menu offers a dinner-service only serving Lombardy-inspired specialities. Highlights include the Puglia-imported Burratina cheese with vine ripened tomatoes and the Risotto with Taleggio Cheese, Purple Potato Espuma Baby Spinach and Valcalepio Wine Reduction. There are tasting menus too, and these can be customised for specific dietary needs.
TABLE SERVICE ANYONE?
Order the Paccheri Alla Vittorio and it’s prepared table-side with tomato sauce, fresh basil and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese that has been aged 20 months.
- Wed- Sun: 5pm - 10pm
- Closed on Mon & Tues
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Board RWS8 and alight at RWS8 bus stop outside The Forum, Sentosa OR board Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark