CasualDine under a canopy of trees, while being one with nature, with the beach only a few steps away. They serve both local and western fare, and breakfast-goers at the cafe are in for a treat as adorable squirrels run about to keep you company as you eat, much to everyone’s delight.
Eco Alfresco Café
TRY THEIR SIGNATURE DRINK.
The cafe grows their own basil and lemongrass, and these feature in a signature drink of basil, lemongrass and rock sugar. Refreshing, healthy and packed with island flavours.
- Siloso Beach
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station, Transfer to the Sentosa Beach Shuttle
- By Public Bus: Take Bus 123 and alight Beach Station, Transfer to the Sentosa Beach Shuttle
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station, Transfer to the Sentosa Beach Shuttle
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Alight at Opp Siloso Beach Resort or Siloso Beach Resort
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the beach from Beach Station
- Beach Carpark