CasualDuckland is born out of a ‘farm to fork’ concept emphasising on serving robust dishes using only fresh and premium quality ducks direct from the one and only Silver Hill Farm from Ireland.
The menu specialises in roast duck and other duck-related delicacies. Signature dishes include Roast Duck, Duck Confit & Waffle, Duck Congee, Crispy Aromatic Duck, Duck Pie, and Roast Duck Rice Equally delectable are other non-duck dishes, using excellent Irish produce, such as Irish Lamb Stew, Babyback Ribs, Irish Oysters and more.
HAND-REARED WITH CARE IN IRELAND
The star on the menu - the Irish Duck - is a unique hybrid of the Peking Duck and Aylesbury Duck that is specially bred for its density and porous skin.
- Daily: 11am to 8pm
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Car Park