CasualGood ol’ Din Tai Fung is always teeming with diners as their exquisite and moreish xiao long baos would hit the spot at any time of the day. This Taiwanese restaurant chain serves to consistently good food, that is familiar and comforting. Their seaweed salad, pork steamed dumplings and signature noodles in spicy sauce are firm favourites.
DIN TAI FUNG
LITTLE GUESTS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME AT DTF
Kids love having a meal at Din Tai Fung. The get their own designed plates and bowls, there are high chairs aplenty and we never met a child who did not love Din Tai Fung’s egg fried rice. Yum!
- Thu & Sun: 11.30am – 8.30pm
- Fri - Sat: 11.30am – 9pm
- Closed on Mon - Wed
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark