CasualWhere can you have your fill of Hong Kong Wanton Noodles, Beef Brisket Noodles, Chee Cheong Fun and Rickshaw Noodles, all without leaving the island or planning a trip to Hong Kong. The 70s style-retro decor, old-school memorabilia and Canto-pop songs helps you feel like you are dining in a HK-style cha chaan teng.
Central Hong Kong Café
DISHES, DISHED OUT BY A MASTERCHEF.
Hong Kong master chef Chiu Ka Wai who headed the kitchens at Regent Hotel’s Summer Palace for more than 20 years is the man behind the menu, so keep your expectations high and appetites ready.
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark