Fine DiningA fittingly elegant restaurant, within the colonial-era Capella Hotel. The menu is inspired by the historic spice routes of Southern and Western China, and packed with contemporary twists on authentic Cantonese cuisine. From a stellar Pan-Fried Foie Gras to their Hong Kong style Peking Duck, everything is excellent and worth seconds.
HEAD TO CASSIA FOR TEA
Cassia’s Dim Sum Afternoon Tea is Sentosa’s most delicious indulgence. All you can eat baked, steamed and fried morsels paired with custom-crafted tea blends are available on weekends and public holidays.
- Tues: 6.30pm - 10pm
- Wed - Sat: 12pm - 2pm, 6.30pm - 10pm
- Sun: 12pm- 2pm
- Closed on Mon
- The Knolls
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station, Transfer to the Intra-island Bus
- By Public Bus: Take Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station, Transfer to the Intra-island Bus
- By Intra-Island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Opp Amara Sanctuary Resort or Amara Sanctuary Resort
- Capella Singapore Carpark