CasualThe best place to go for a meal in-between meals, BreadTalk serves up everything from loaves of sliced bread, to croissants and buns with fun fillings. Sweet and savoury breads, cakes, pastries and even limited edition confections that will have you queueing for more.
DID YOU FLOSSS TODAY?
Possibly their most popular offering, and one they have been selling since the beginning are the Flosss buns. Buttery bread rolls topped with a heap of pork floss, how not to love?
- Resorts World Sentosa
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Take Bus RWS8 or Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Carpark