CasualAt Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa’s 8 Noodles, guests can tuck into Asian and local favourites like Wanton Noodle Soup, Char Kway Teow and Fish Udon in Herbal Soup. Is there anything more satisfying after a day of beach-side fun? At this quick and casual eatery, there are also Chinese-style roast meats and decadent local desserts on offer.
8 NOODLES @ DINE ON 3
A KOPITIAM INSIDE A BEACH RESORT
Decked out like a shophouse eatery, 8 Noodles’ decor is quirky with bright cheery walls and kopitiam-style tables and chairs. Plus, the hanging display of soon-to-be-carved roast meats will help work up an appetite.
- Daily: 11am - 11pm
- Siloso Point
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station, Transfer to the Sentosa Beach Shuttle
- By Public Bus: Take Bus 123 and alight Beach Station, Transfer to the Sentosa Beach Shuttle
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Alight at Siloso Point
- By Intra-island Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Siloso Point
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore Carpark
- 8 Noodles, Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Level 3 at Dine on 3, 101 Siloso Road, Singapore 098970
- +65 6371 1966