Take an evening sunset cruise along the beautiful city skyline of Singapore and see it from a different point of view! Capture the spectacular sight of the beautiful sunset on an inexpensive yet luxurious yacht cruise. Whether you’re looking for a yacht rental in Singapore with friends and family, filming, photo shoot or corporate related events, YachtCruiseSG has the yacht charter for you.
- YachtCruise 2.5 Hr Yacht Tour + CC ADULTPER TICKET$100.00Details
- Yacht Cruise 2.5 Hrs Yacht Tour + CC CHILDPER TICKET$90.00Details
- Yacht Cruise 1Hr City Skyline Cruise ADULTPER TICKET$60.00Details
- Yacht Cruise 1 Hr City Skyline Cruise CHILDPER TICKET$50.00Details
- Thu - Sun, PHs: 6 - 7pm, 7.45 - 8.45pm
- Thu - Sun, PHs: 9am - 11.30am
Meeting Point at Sentosa Cove (Outside 7-Eleven)
- Sentosa Cove
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at email@example.com.
- Please do note that bookings are subjected to availability and capacity for tour packages.
- Guest cannot amend or cancel reservations after making bookings.
On your date of visit:
- (1) Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- (2) Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable
- (3) Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for package ticket, all items listed are only valid on the day of exchange, i.e 1 day.
- (4) Proceed to respective island partners to enjoy your experience.
Yacht Package Redemption Notes
- All guests are to gather 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove.
- Children under the age of 3 would also require a child ticket, and an indemnity form would need to be signed by the parent/guardian.
Yacht Package with Cable Car Redemption Note
- Be at Pick up point 15 mins prior to scheduled sail time.
- Cable Car tickets will be given onboard the Yacht. Therefore, all guests will need to proceed to Yacht scheduled departure slot before heading for Cable Car ride.
- No water activities allowed after 7pm due to safety reasons.
- Reservations are made online and sent via email. Therefore, a valid email address must be correctly furnished.
- As a Purchaser you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of tickets and confirmation of your booking.
- In doing so, you agree not to hold Fish2go Pte Ltd liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation although duplicates maybe reasonable requested.
- Credit Card used for purchase will be required upon redemption for verification purposes.
Do you allow walk-ins?
We are sorry that we do not allow walk-ins. Please ensure that you have done a booking on Chope prior to date of visit.
Are there child or age restrictions?
The 1.5 hours Exhilarating Speed Tour on Southern Waters & 4 hours Kelong Tour with Round Southern and Northern Islands tours will only accept guests between 10 – 60 years old. Children under 10 years old will not be allowed for this tour.
Are there any health and age requirements?
Not recommended for expectant mothers, guest with heart conditions and those over 60./p>
What is the maximum capacity on board?
The maximum capacity is 8 pax inclusive of the Yacht Captain and Tour Guide, as per Safe Measure Management guidelines.
Is the vessel handicap accessible?
We are sorry. Our Private Yacht is not designed for wheelchairs or any other modes used for handicap mobility.
Where does the yacht dock and depart from?
Our yacht is moored at Sentosa Cove. All trips will originate from here and ends here.
Where is the pickup point?
7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove. (11 Cove Drive, Singapore 098497)
Guests are recommend to arrive 15 minutes before reporting time. Do take note, that the bus frequency from Beach Station is every 15 minutes and the bus ride to Cove will take between 15 to 20 minutes. As there are other guests onboard, the ride will depart punctually and no rescheduling or refunds will be extended to no shows.
Is there pre-assigned seating for my booking?
It’s a free seating basis. Once on board Our Crew will advise accordingly.
May I bring my devices on board?
Yes, you may bring your own devices but we do not take any liabilities if there’s any damage or lost of equipment while on board. Strictly drones are not allowed.
What if there’s bad weather.
This is a rain or shine ride unless in the event of thunderstorm or lightning subjected to Captain decision. The tour will be re-scheduled should the tour be cancelled due to bad weather.
Will I get wet from this activity?
Yes, there is a chance you may get wet. Do kindly bring an extra set of clothings or you may request for a poncho before boarding.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
Our cancellation policy states that once tickets are sold/purchased they are non -refundable or transferable.
Pick up point is located outside 7-Eleven (#02-12), Sentosa Cove. (11 Cove Drive, Singapore 098497)
Guests are recommend to arrive 15 minutes before reporting time. Do take note, that the bus frequency from Beach Station is every 15 minutes and the bus ride to Sentosa Cove will take between 15 to 20 minutes.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station and Transfer to Sentosa Bus B or C.
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa B or C and alight at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Sentosa Cove Village Car Park