UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE
Situated in the heart of Resorts World Sentosa, experience Singapore's Amusement Park, Universal Studios theme park in South East Asia where 28 thrilling rides and seven themed zones await. Get an adrenaline rush on rides like Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™ and TRANSFORMERS The Ride, while the small ones laugh along to Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and meet characters like Po the Panda and the Minions.
- Fri - Sun: 12pm - 7pm (staggered ride operations)
- Additional opening on 9 Aug 2021, 12pm - 7pm
- 12pm to 5pm: Group 1 - Sesame Street, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar
- 1pm to 6pm: Group 2 - Battlestar Galactica Human/Cylon, Accelerator, Dino Soaring, Canopy Flyers, Puss in Boats
- 2pm to 7pm: Group 3 - Transformers, Treasure Hunter, Jurassic Park, Enchanted Airways, King's Julien
Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™ is unavailable due to maintenance.
The Amber Rock Climb™ and Magic Potion Spin rides will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
Street entertainment and select experiences will not be available until further notice.
- Resorts World Sentosa
- Kindly redeem your physical ticket from Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
- Please bring along the confirmation email (purchases on Sentosa Online Store before 31 March 2021) for exchange of valid physical ticket at Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
- Please reserve a slot on Chope before you head down here
- A valid ticket together with your advanced reservation is required for verification and entry.Ticket(s) will be based on the following age requirement: Adult (18-59 years), Youth (13-17 years), Child (4-12 years), Senior (60 years and above).
- All bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Tickets are subject to availability due to SMM measures.
- This promotion may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotional offers.
- The specific terms and conditions of the various attractions, and other general terms and conditions shall apply.
INSIDE THE PARK
What should I wear to Universal Studios Singapore?
For the best experience, you are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You may wish to bring along a spare set of clothes* as you may get wet at select attractions. Please be properly clothed at all times. No costumes or full-faced masks are allowed inside the park.
*Lockers are available for storage; charges apply.
What time does Universal Studios Singapore open and close?
Please check our “Plan Your Visit” page for details as operating hours vary from day to day and are subject to change without prior notice.
Will Universal Studios Singapore be closed during thunderstorms?
Outdoor attractions may close temporarily in the event of lightning risk.
Will I be refunded should Universal Studios Singapore be closed due to bad weather?
As Universal Studios Singapore does not close for inclement weather, tickets will be non-refundable.
What are the preferred methods of payment inside Universal Studios Singapore?
We accept cash, credit/debit cards, NETS, China Union Pay (CUP), Alipay, RWS Gift Vouchers, Entertainment Vouchers, Genting Dollars and Invites Dollars. However contactless payment is preferred.
Are there lockers available for rent?
Lockers are conveniently located throughout the park; charges apply. For luggage storage, you may wish to use the bigger lockers at the park entrance. Oversized luggage may be stored at the Rental Services counter for SGD35 per item during park operating hours. Free use of lockers for loose articles is available for the duration of each ride (including waiting time) at Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON* and Revenge of the Mummy, after which regular charges apply.
I have lost an item. What should I do?
Please approach a team member at the location where you last left the item and ask for assistance. You can also visit the Guest Services to ask about your item(s). Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore assume no responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged articles.
What should I do if I feel unwell?
Please approach any team member for assistance. First Aid is available within the park.
Are there age, height or weight restrictions for the attractions in the theme park?
Please check the Rider’s Guide for more information on height, weight and/or health restrictions for various attractions. You may pick up the Rider’s Guide at the Guest Services located inside the park entrance.
Are there facilities for the handicapped?
At Universal Studios Singapore we strive to create an environment that is accessible to everyone, including guests with disabilities. A Rider’s Guide is available at Guest Services, which explains boarding procedures and specific information related to each attraction. Additionally, all restaurants, stores, toilets, lockers and common areas are accessible to guests using wheelchairs.
Can I shower in the park?
There are no shower facilities for guests in the park.
Where may I rent strollers in the park?
Stroller rentals are available near the park entrance at the rate of SGD15 (infant/single) and SGD20 (double). Annual Pass holders enjoy a SGD5 discount.
Is there a nursing room in the park?
Yes. Our Baby Centre is located inside the Membership Lobby inside the park entrance.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Where can I find Halal food in the park?
Mel’s Drive In, Friar’s and Goldilocks are all Halal-certified.
Are there vegetarian options available in the park?
Yes, you will find vegetarian dishes on the menu at most of our restaurants.
Is it possible for parties and conventions to be held in the park?
Yes, please contact our MICE Sales Representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will customise a package for you.
Are there options for me if I would rather have a snack than sit down for a meal?
Yes, we have many food carts located throughout the park offering a wide variety of refreshments and snacks.
Can I bring food and drinks into the park?
With such an abundance of food options available at Universal Studios Singapore we kindly ask that our guests not bring food and drinks from outside the park.
Where can I store my food and drinks I brought in from outside the park?
Lockers are available outside the park and may be reopened multiple times within the hire period; charges apply.
Can I bring my pets to the park?
Other than service animals for the visually impaired, no pets are allowed within the premises.
Is smoking allowed in the park?
Designated smoking areas are indicated in our Studio Guide. Please ask any team member for assistance with directions.
Am I allowed to bring in a skate-scooter?
Only Electric Convenience Vehicles are permitted inside the park.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Board RWS 8 and alight at RWS 8 bus stop outside the Forum, Sentosa
OR Board Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (Basement 1)
- By Foot: Take a stroll down Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Basement Car Park