TRICK EYE MUSEUM SINGAPORE
An attraction for all ages, let your imagination run wild at the Trick Eye Museum Singapore where 3D exhibits and an Augmented Reality (AR) add-on bring art installations and paintings to life. Be immersed with the thrilling sound, lights and other effects as you awaken all your five senses with artworks like 'Merlion', ‘Ames Room’ and ‘Magic Table’.
Trick of the eye refers to the technique of Trompe-l'oeil which turns two-dimensional paintings into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions.
- Thu - Mon:
- Last admission at 5pm
- Closed every Tue & Wed except for PHs.
- Resorts World Sentosa
- After successfully purchasing your ticket, please click here to reserve your slot. Please note that you would be required to have a valid ticket booking to complete your reservation.
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
Am I allowed to take photographs within Trickeye Museum?
Feel free to take as many photos as you will like. Make sure your camera or phone batteries are charged!
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Resorts World Station
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
OR Board RWS 8 and alight at RWS 8 bus stop outside the Forum
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A or Bus C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa
- Resorts World Sentosa Car Park