SKYLINE LUGE SENTOSA
Experience the first luge ride in Southeast Asia via four different tracks, be it during the day or night at Skyline Luge Sentosa. Zip down the four different trails (Dragon, Expedition, Kupu Kupu and Jungle), specially designed with hairpin corners, long straights and exciting slopes. Otherwise hop on the Skyride for a scenic view of Sentosa and the surrounding coastline.
|Luge & Skyride Combo - 2 Rides||$30.00|
|Luge & Skyride Combo - 3 Rides||$33.00|
|Luge & Skyride Combo - 4 Rides||$36.00|
- Wed - Mon: 11am - 7.30pm (Closed on Tues)
- Imbiah Station
Take your pick between the Dragon Trail, Jungle Trail, or try one of our two new tracks that twist and turn through the mystical forest - riding through the day or night!
Kupu Kupu Trail – 638m
Translating into the word butterfly in Malay, the Kupu Kupu track runs for 638 metres through the mystical forest. Take in the sights and enjoy the freedom of riding down one of Sentosa’s newest Luge tracks.
Expedition Trail – 658m
Calling all thrill-seekers! Embark on an exciting journey down the 658m track that runs through Sentosa’s lush rainforest. Be sure to bring along your sense of adventure, as you zoom through exhilarating tunnels and twist and turn around thrilling corners.
Jungle Trail – 628m
Leave the city behind and escape to the jungle! This 628m trail begins with a thrilling ride through a tunnel covered in luxuriant plant-life. Feel the wind in your hair as you zoom around hairpin corners and down long straights with your family and friends.
Dragon Trail – 688m
Feel the adrenaline run through your veins as you navigate your way down Skyline Luge Sentosa’s longest track. Be sure to keep an eye out for mythical dragons hiding in the forest alongside the track – you never know when they will appear!
- Min. height 85cm to ride with an adult
- Min. height 135cm to ride alone
- Must be 6 years of age and 110cm or taller to ride Luge alone
- Children under the age of 6 years can ride tandem with an adult
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
What is included in the Luge/Skyride combo options?
A Luge/Skyride combo includes a Luge ride and a Skyride. You can take the Skyride to the top of the Luge track, then Luge down or you can do this in the opposite direction.
How long does it take to ride the Luge?
To complete 1 Luge & Skyride is 15 – 20 minutes. Please be aware that during school holidays and peak hours it may take longer.
What happens in the event of bad weather?
Operations will temporarily stop in the event of thunder and lightning. Our Luge and Skyride operate as normal in a slight drizzle and will only stop in the event that heavy rain would affect your safety.
Is there any strict attire or dress code?
No there isn't, however we do recommend you wear comfortable clothing and covered toe shoes.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Imbiah Station
- By Bus: Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Imbiah Lookout
- By Cable Car: Board the cable car from HarbourFront Tower 2, or Mount Faber Station and alight at Imbiah Cable Car Station
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station
- By Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station (Transfer Hub)
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Alight at Beach Station
- Imbiah Lookout Car Park and Beach Car Park