SKY PARK BY AJ HACKETT SENTOSA
Did you know that the Paulaner Sundowner Deck has some of the best sunset views of Siloso Beach?
- AJ Hackett Bungy JumpPER TICKET$99.00Details
- AJ Hackett Giant SwingPER TICKET$59.00Details
Usual Operating Hours
- Mon, Thu, Fri: 12pm - 7pm
- Sat, Sun & PH: 11.30am - 7pm
- Last booking for activities is 30min prior to closing.
- Closed on Tues & Wed
- Siloso Beach
Min. Weight 40Kg
Max. Weight 150Kg
- After successfully purchasing your ticket, please click here to reserve your slot. Please note that you would be required to have a valid ticket booking to complete your reservation.
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Alight at Mega Adventure stop and walk to AJ Hackett.
- Beach Car Park
What is a Bungy Cord made of?
The Bungy Cord is simple in form, but complex in design. It is made of hundreds of strands of latex rubber. Each Bungy Cord is manufactured by our Jump Masters, at each of our sites, to ensure quality is at a peak at all times. The cord is stretched up to four times its length when used in a Jump!
How does the Bungy Cord work?
There are four different diameter cords and depending on how heavy you are, determines which cord you will be jumping from. Every person who Bungy Jumps is weighed and matched to the best suitable cord. The Jump Masters are able to lift or lower the bungy cord and set it to match the weight of the jumper. This enables them to judge the distance between the ground and the person down to 50cm, pretty impressive hey? Especially when jumping off a 50m or even a 233m tower.
Do you have to touch the water?
No, you don't have to touch the water, but it is awesome when you can. Just let our Jump Masters know what you'd prefer when they ask you! (Water touch options are not available in Macau or Sochi).
Can I jump tandem with a crew member?
If we are not busy and we can spare one of our crew, we often arrange for people that aren't sure if they can take on the jump by themselves the option of jumping with one of our crew (with the exception of our Macau & Sentosa Bungy sites).
Do I need to book before coming out?
Most definitely. Some periods of the year and times of the day our sites are booked out. Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Are Spectators allowed? How many can we bring?
Yes. Of course you can bring your friends and family out to the site with you! If you are self-driving, bring as many as you want to.
Where is the highest Bungy in the World?
The highest Bungy Jump in the World is in Macau, just off the coast from Hong Kong. This jump is massive and stands at 233m/764ft. The Macau tower also offers Skyjump, Tower Climb and Skywalk activities.
How long do you keep Bungy cords for?
We retire our cords at approximately one-third of their life. We check the cords daily and log every single jump and weight that the cord has been used for.
Will I die?
NO!!!! You will NOT die whilst Bungy Jumping at an AJ Hackett site. Not only did we invent the sport, but we have been doing it for over 30 years, with 4 million safe jumps world wide.......the odds are pretty well stacked up.
How am I hooked up?
Every Bungy Jumper at an AJ Hackett site has two points of contact for every jump. You will have a traditional foot tie around your ankles and a waist harness as well as a back-up form of attachment.