SINGAPORE CABLE CAR SKY NETWORK
Start your Sentosa experience on a high by riding the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak Singapore into the island. En route take in the view of Resorts World Sentosa’s Adventure Cove, Sentosa’s lush jungle foliage and surrounding coastline. With six stops to choose from this is the perfect way to explore Sentosa’s multiple attractions!
A world first sky cable, when it opened on 15 February 1974, it was the first ropeway system to span a harbour
- [NDP] 2x Cable Car Sky Pass (Unlimited)PER TICKET$56.00Details
- [NDP] 2x Sky Pass (Round Trip) + GOLD Burger ComboPER TICKET$56.00Details
- [NDP]2xCable Car Sky Pass (Round Trip)+Retail ItemPER TICKET$56.00Details
- $3 special promo for localsCable Car Sentosa Line Round Trip - Local AdultPER TICKET$3.00Details
- $2 special promo for localsCable Car Sentosa Line Round Trip - Local ChildPER TICKET$2.00Details
- Daily: 8.45am - 8.30pm
- Last boarding: 8pm
- Last Ticket Sale: 7.45pm
Mount Faber Line will be closed for maintenance work from 13 Sep 2021. It will resume operation from 24 Sep 2021 onwards.
Sentosa Line will be closed for maintenance work from 24 Sep to 17 Oct 2021.
- Imbiah Station
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Imbiah Station
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Village Hotel
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A/ Bus C and alight at Imbiah Lookout OR Board Bus B/ Bus C and alight at Village Hotel.
- Imbiah Lookout Car Park