SENTOSA 4D ADVENTURELAND
Embark on an adventure at Sentosa 4D AdventureLand where four different rides bring you face-to-face with the different effects of 4D technology. Ride the simulated Haunted Mine Ride 4D, or strap in for the Extreme Log Ride. Shoot it out in Desperados, or get into the heart of the action with Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
4D technology is actually 3D film with physical effects so you can experience elements like fog, rain, wind and vibrations.
- 4D 4-in-1 Combo (10% off) ADULTPER TICKET$42.20Details
- 4D 4-in-1 Combo (9% off) CHILD (Up to 12 years old4D 4-in-1 Combo (9% off) CHILD (Up to 12 years oldPER TICKET$31.00Details
- Thu - Fri: 3pm - 6.30pm
- Sat, Sun & PH: 1pm - 6.30pm
- Closed on Mon - Wed, except for public holidays
Last Admission for:
- Single ride/show: 6pm
- Any 2 rides: 5.30pm
- 4-in-1 combo: 5pm
**Subject to change without prior notice, terms and conditions apply.
- Imbiah Lookout
- After successfully purchasing your ticket, please click here to reserve your slot. Please note that you would be required to have a valid ticket booking to complete your reservation.
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Imbiah Station.
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Village Hotel.
- Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Imbiah Lookout
- By Cable Car: Board the cable car from HarbourFront Tower 2 or Mount Faber Station, and alight at Imbiah Sentosa Cable Car Station
- Imbiah Lookout Car Park