ROYAL ALBATROSS LUXURY TALL SHIP
Go on a sunset sail or dinner cruise with a difference aboard the Luxury Yacht Royal Albatross, a unique 47m, four masted, 22 sail super yacht that combines modern technology with all the tradition and romance of sailing. Available also for private charters and corporate events.
The masts of the Royal Albatross is 21 metres above the decks and supports 22 sails manually operated by 200+ ropes.
Do you know that Royal Albatross has the world's first dog cruise?
- Royal Albatross ReDiscovery-Breakfast Cruise ADULTPER TICKET$133.75Details
- Royal Albatross ReDiscovery-Breakfast Cruise CHILDPER TICKET$101.65Details
- Royal Albatross Sunset Sail Dinner Cruise ADULTPER TICKET$208.65Details
- Royal Albatross Sunset Sail Dinner Cruise CHILDPER TICKET$101.65Details
- Royal Albatross City Lights Dinner Cruise ADULTPER TICKET$208.65Details
- Resorts World Sentosa
Rediscovery Breakfast Cruise
Sunset Sail Dinner Cruise
City Lights Dinner Cruise
Sunday Lunch Sail
Enjoy breakfast with a view on Royal Albatross's open breezy decks for a short fun cruise about Singapore’s interesting and vast maritime history.
The 1.5 Hour Sail includes breakfast, welcome drink of free-flow coffee, tea & orange juice. What's more, watch as history comes to life and engage with the crew through traditional ship commands. Catch a glimpse into the past on how ships navigated the vast oceans during the golden age of Discovery.
Watch as history comes to life, engage with the crew through traditional ship commands and have a glimpse into the past on how ships navigated the vast oceans during the golden age of Discovery. You will even get to learn how to craft a simple item out of rope that you can take home and use after your journey. Sail onboard our amazing ship for a unique experience with unobstructed views of the port and Sentosa’s beautiful coastline, and we’ll guarantee you’ll have fun and learn something new!
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at email@example.com.
- Guest will be required to fill in their personal details on the Royal Albatross customer portal. This will be advised by Tall Ship Adventures (The Royal Albatross) after booking reservation is made with the Sentosa Reservation Centre. This is a requirement to file a Ship's manifest with the Singapore authorities; therefore we appreciate your assistance in completing the form for submission, which will be sent in a separate email. By doing this, the guest agrees that the Company (Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd) may disclose their personal data for itself to such a third party.
On your date of visit:
- (1) Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- (2)Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- (3) Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable
- (4) Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for package ticket, all items listed are only valid on the day of exchange, i.e 1 day.
- (5) Proceed to respective island partners to enjoy your experience.
How long is the cruise and what does it include?
Normally the cruise takes 2½ hours, but it does depend on the sailing schedule. We sail around the Island of Sentosa heading back to Resorts World Sentosa (RWS). The cruise includes dinner and a welcome drink. Guests are welcome to stay on board after the ship returns to RWS and drink till late.
What can be seen during the cruise?
The cruise is on a Historic Sailing Yacht, and that in itself is a unique experience. During the cruise, guest can experience stunning sunsets from the remarkable vantage point out at sea, admire the beautiful southern islands and gaze at the sparkling city lights.
How long are tickets valid for?
Tickets are valid for six months from the date of issue and the date maybe changed free of charge (unlimited times) up to 3 prior to the selected sailing date. A $50 change fee is payable if less than 3 days notice is given.
How do I select and/or change the date of my ticket?
If you purchased your ticket from any RWS attractions ticketing booth, please go to our customer portal by clicking “Check In” at the top right corner of our website (www.tallship.com.sg). If your ticket was issued electronically, please click the unique reference in the email you received with the ticket. If you have purchased a ticket; but not yet received an email with the ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I find the serial number on my ticket?
The serial number is the 18 digit number printed on the front of the ticket. For your convenience, you may enter the last 6 digits only (and the PIN)
Why is the customer portal requesting a PIN?
The PIN is issued at the point of purchase and is for security purposes. It is required after entering the ticket serial number.
When can I check-in?
Guests may check-in when the ticket status changes from “Stand-by” to “Open”. Normally the check-in status changes 14 days before the date of departure.
What is the ticket refund policy?
The following refund policy applies:
- Ticket expires – no refund
- Guest no show – no refund
- Sailing or ticket cancelled due to fault of TSA – Full refund
Do you still sail when it is raining?
We are a rain shine event, so unless the weather is unsafe to sail, the ship will depart on time. If rain is forecast, you may want to bring light protective clothing with you such as a plastic poncho or cagoule. That said, the crew will deploy awnings that cover the Upper Deck in the event of rain and guests are always welcome to move to the Well Deck and the Grand Salon on the Main Deck which is fully enclosed and air-conditioned All refunds at transaction price must be supported by a valid receipt. The refund will be issued through the same channel as the ticket was purchased.
By purchasing tickets for this event, you agree to be bound by our terms & conditions of sale and purchase of tickets (https://www.tallship.com.sg/products/tc/ ) and the following.
The menu has no pork no lard.
Reservations are made online and sent via email. Therefore, a valid email address must be correctly furnished. As a Purchaser you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of tickets and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation although duplicates maybe reasonable requested.
This is a rain shine event however in the event of inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances that may arise, Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel the reservation as determined by its management. Seating on the upper deck (outside) and in the Grand Salon (air conditioned) is allocated on a first come first served basis.
Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd reserves the right to use any photographs taken during events onboard Royal Albatross for publicity and advertising purposes.
Ship will set sail from Resorts World Sentosa at designated time.
For more information, click here for Terms & Conditions
- By Sentosa Express : Alight at Resorts World Station.
- By Public Bus : Board Bus 123 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa. Board RWS 8 and alight at RWS8 bus stop outside the Forum, Sentosa.
- By Intra-Island Bus : Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa.
- By Foot : Take a stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk to Resorts World Sentosa. Tall Ship Royal Albatross home berth is located behind the Maritime Experiential Museum, and adjacent to Adventure Cove Waterpark at Resorts World Sentosa.
- Resorts World Basement Car Park