OLA BEACH CLUB
What do you get when you combine a watersports centre where you can do paddleboarding and kayaking with water-propelled jet packs, Hawaiian-themed beach club vibes (complete with Tiki-style cocktails), family-friendly facilities and a menu of Hawaiian favourites? The laidback Ola Beach Club where every day feels like a beach holiday.
Did you know that ola means "life" in Hawaiian?
- Ola B.Club Banana Boat (15 mins)PER TICKET$25.00Details
- Ola B.Club Double Kayak (60 mins)PER TICKET$35.00Details
- Ola B.Club Donut (15 mins)PER TICKET$25.00Details
- Ola B.Club Single Kayak (60 mins)PER TICKET$25.00Details
- Ola B.Club Stand Up Paddle (60 mins)PER TICKET$35.00Details
- Daily: 9
- Siloso Beach
STAND UP PADDLEBOARD
Be where the wave action is while sitting on a fast-moving donut that is pulled by a speedboat.
- No Experience Needed
- Lifejackets Included
- DONUT TUBE $25/person per 15-min ride
- Guest are required to have a valid booking prior to arrival. After successfully purchasing your ticket, please make your reservation via the link provided in the e-ticket.
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express : Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Public Bus : Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Intra-Island Bus : Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Foot : Take a stroll down the beach from Beach Station
- Beach Station Car Park
Water Sports; General Advisory Guidelines
– Participants must ensure that they are wearing the life jacket at all times during any water sport activity
– Appropriate swimwear is required, and heavy clothing is not encouraged.
– Guests who are pregnant, unwell, under medication or under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate in any water sports
– Participants should immediately stop any activities upon feeling fatigue/unwell
– Participants must stop any activities and return to shore immediately in the case of bad weather conditions.
– Participants under the age of 6 should be accompanied by an adult
– Participants must clarify with our watersports instructors if they are unclear about any rules and regulations
Activities that may be high in Adrenaline and Intensity
– Donut Ride
– Banana Boat
Hydroflight Terms & Conditions
Prior to participating in either the JetBlade or JetPack, guests should read and fully understand every point on this notice below:
– I am at least 16 years of age
– I am not pregnant
– I am at least 45KG and no more than 100KG
– I do not have any pre-existing medical or physical condition which may be aggravated or cause physical harm to them when undertaking the water activities. Any injury or harm caused will be at my sole responsibility
– I understand that Big Bang SeaBreeze Pte. Ltd. (aka Ola Beach Club) and its staff or agents can NOT guarantee successful flight. All instructors are properly trained to ensure a professional experience is given to the customer and all equipments are operated as intended by the manufacturer. I understand that some levels of skills are required and it is dependent on me, whether I am able to fly or not
– I understand that once payment is made, NO REFUNDS or any partial refunds will be given. If I am unable to fly or find that I am not enjoying the experience, I will NOT be issued any refunds. (Please ask crew/staff to clarify if you have any questions).
– I understand that I must strictly follow the instructions of the instructor. Big Bang SeaBreeze Pte. Ltd. (aka Ola Beach Club) reserves the right to discontinue the flight and NO REFUNDS will be given should I not follow instructions and such action is deemed to potentially cause harm to myself or others around me, or will cause harm to the equipment.