Let the kids climb and crawl to their heart’s content at Nestopia, an open-air space with 17 play sections fitted out with challenging obstacle courses made up of three giant nests situated 7.5 meters off the ground with amazing views of the South China Sea, and two long slides.
- Nestopia 1 Hour Play (Prebooking Required)PER TICKET$10.00DetailsNestopia is suitable for children aged 2 and above.
Children below the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wed to Fri: 2pm - 6.45pm
- Last admission: 5.45pm
- Weekends, PH, School Holidays: 10am - 8pm
- Last admission: 7pm
- Siloso Point
- After successfully purchasing your ticket, please click here to reserve your slot. Please note that you would be required to have a valid ticket booking to complete your reservation.
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station, transfer to Sentosa Bus A, C or Beach Shuttle to Siloso Point
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Siloso Point
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station, transfer to Sentosa Bus A, C or Beach Shuttle
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Alight at Siloso Point
- Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa Car Park