MEGA ADVENTURE PARK
Make like a modern day Tarzan or Jane at the family-friendly Mega Adventure Park. Soar like an eagle on the MegaZip, a 450m long zip line or test your balance on the 36-obstacle treetop ropes of MegaClimb. Try the parachute simulator MegaJump, or just test your acrobatics on the bungee-assisted trampoline at Megabounce!
The MegaZip descends at speeds up to 60Kph, as fast as the average horizontal speed of an eagle!
- MegaZipPER TICKET$55.00Details
- MegaZip + MegaClimb ComboPER TICKET$85.00Details
- MegaBouncePER TICKET$20.00Details
- MegaClimbPER TICKET$50.00Details
From now till 28 May 2021:
From 29 May 2021 onwards:
- Imbiah Station
- Siloso Beach
- Min. Weight: 10kg
- Max. Weight: 90kg
- No bookings is required.
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station, and take the Sentosa Beach Shuttle. Alight at the 3rd stop.
- By Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Siloso Point. Walk along the beach and you will see the Mega Adventure beach counter.
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Alight at Mega Adventure stop
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Imbiah Station and walk up to Imbiah Lookout
- By Bus: Take Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Imbiah Lookout. Walk to Mega Adventure.
- By Cable Car: Board the cable car from Harbourfront Tower 2 or Mount Faber Station and alight at Imbiah Sentosa Cable Car Station. Walk to Mega Adventure.
- Imbiah Carpark Lookout/ Beach Car Park
What happens in the event of a bad weather?
As a general rule, Mega Adventure Park only closes temporarily during an electrical storm.
What sort of clothing/footwear do I need to wear?
Sports attire and trainers are highly recommended (no slippers). Skirts and dresses are not recommended.
Can we get photos of our Mega Adventure?
Yes! A photographer will snap your action shots as you set off on the MegaZip! These are available for purchase at the bottom of the MegaZip on Siloso Beach!