MADAME TUSSAUDS SINGAPORE
Capture your best selfie alongside wax figures of famous personalities like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lady Gaga and Shah Rukh Khan at popular wax attraction, Madame Tussauds Singapore. If that’s not enough star action, the all-new Marvel Universe 4D Cinema transports you right into the heart of an action movie, while the VR Racing Experience pits you against the best of the best. Also don't miss the new Ultimate Film Star Experience where you can audition for a leading role as you act, dance and star alongside superstars of Indian Cinema such as Kajal Aggarwal, Shahid Kapoor, and Karan Johar.
Madame Tussauds Singapore is the first Madame Tussauds with an actor-led show and boat ride.
- M.Tussauds 5in1: Adm+IOSg+BR+Marvel+FilmS CHILDPER TICKET$18.00Details
- M.Tussauds 5in1:Adm+IOS+BR+Marvel+FilmS+Digi ADULTPER TICKET$30.00Details
- Thu - Sun: 10am - 5pm
- Last Admission: 4pm
- Closed Tue & Wed
- The Spirit of Singapore boat ride will be closed on weekdays of April and May 2021 for maintenance.
- Imbiah Station
NEW: Marvel Universe 4D Cinema
Ultimate Film Star Experience
Spirit of Singapore boat ride
Feel the power of your favorite Marvel Super Heroes in Madame Tussauds Singapore NEW thrilling 4D Marvel movie experience! Experience wind-chilling, water-soaking and face-flinching special effects as you get closer than ever before to Captain Marvel, Thor, Black Panther, Rocket, Spider-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp as they battle Loki in a bid to save you at the little red dot, from his invasion! Opens 22 April 2021.
- After successfully purchasing your ticket, please click here to reserve your slot. Please note that you would be required to have a valid ticket booking to complete your reservation.
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express : Alight at Imbiah Station
- By Public Bus : Board Bus 123 and alight at Village Hotel
- By Intra-Island Bus : Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Imbiah Lookout
- By Cable Car : Board the cable car from HarbourFront Tower 2 or Mount Faber Station, and alight at Imbiah Sentosa Cable Car Station
- Imbiah Lookout Car Park
What is the Madame Tussauds Singapore experience?
The experience consist of Images of Singapore LIVE, Spirit of Singapore boat ride, Madame Tussauds Singapore and the Marvel 4D cinema.
Why should I purchase my ticket online in advance?
Tickets purchase online are cheaper, and can be easily redeem at all Sentosa ticketing counters located around Sentosa Island, and VivoCity shopping mall.
Can I re-enter with the same day ticket?
The admission ticket is only valid for one-time use, on same-day purchase only. Should you wish to re-enter to the attraction after you exit, you will need to re-purchase a new ticket.
Am I allowed to touch the wax figures?
Yes, surely you can! At Madame Tussauds Singapore, you can get up close and personal with the celebrities, icons and historical leaders in a fully interactive experience.
Can I use wheelchair at Madame Tussauds Singapore?
Yes, you can use a wheelchair in Madame Tussauds Singapore. Our trained staffs will ensure that guests who require assistance are transported safely from floor to floor within the building by means of an elevator designated for this purpose. However, we can only accommodate 2 wheelchairs at one time for safety reasons. The Spirit of Singapore boat ride does not accommodate wheelchairs or guest with serious mobility issues.