Make all your flying dreams come true inside the world’s largest themed wind tunnel spanning 16.5 feet wide and 56.5 feet tall. And as the professionally-guided experience takes place inside a wind tunnel with 18 feet tall acrylic glass walls, this indoor skydiving experience boasts a bonus view of the South China Sea and Siloso Beach.
Indoor skydiving age limit – age limit in the activity module below.
iFly Fun Facts
The vertical wind tunnel can accommodate up to 20 flyers at the same time.
- The Challenge Package 2Skydive -Locals Norm TimePER TICKET$99.00Details
- The Challenge Package 2Skydive -Locals Off-PeakPER TICKET$89.00Details
- The Challenge Package 2Skydive -Tourists Norm TimePER TICKET$119.00Details
- The Challenge Package 2Skydive -Tourists Off-PeakPER TICKET$109.00Details
- Mon, Tues, Thurs - Sun, PH: 9am - 10pm
- (first flight at 10am, last flight at 9.30pm)
- Wed: 11am - 10pm
- (first flight at 12pm, last flight at 9.30pm)
*The check-in time is 1 hour prior to the flight session.
- Closed till further notice
- Siloso Beach
Height & Weight
Max Weight: 140kg if over 1.8m tall
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- How to redeem and book your flight experience:
Option 1: Walk-in without advance reservation, show the valid voucher (with QR code) to iFly Singapore counter for redemption and book for your flight experience within the valid timings. Flights are subjected to availability.
Option 2: Advance reservation request with at least 3 working days in advance and booking confirmation will be subjected to availability. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for advance reservation request. Please attach valid voucher (with clear QR code), stating preferred flight date, flight time, flyers' full name and date of birth. Any reservation request without valid voucher will be denied.
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
For more information, click here for Terms & Conditions
With effect from 13 August 2021
While Singapore is preparing to be a Covid-19 Resilient Nation, iFly Singapore will be implementing checks on the vaccination status of all flyers. Only fully vaccinated flyers will be able to continue their flights with us. Flyers (12 years and above) must show proof of full vaccination or negative Pre-Event Test (PET) upon check-in. Negative PET must be valid 1 hour after your confirmed flight time. Ie. Flight time is at 1pm, PET must be valid until 2pm.
The definition of fully vaccinated individual as per extracted from MOH's press release: "Thus, an individual will be considered 'fully-vaccinated' two weeks after he or she has received the fill regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, or any WHO EUL vaccines. Unvaccinated individuals with a valid negative pre-event test result or recovered individuals are of similarly lower risk and may also join in such groups of up to 5."
Should you not be fully vaccinated or unable to obtain a negative PET by the date/time of your flight, you may reschedule your flight for (1) one time at no additional cost. For purchases using SRV credits, packages must be redeemed and utilised by 31 December 2021. Should you not be able to be vaccinated for any other reason, you may get another person to replace your flight at no additional cost. The S$30.00 administrative fee per flyer will be waived by iFly Singapore. Rescheduling/replacement will be valid for (1) one time only.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station.
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station.
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Board Sentosa Beach Shuttle and alight at Beach Station
- Beach Station Car Park
What will I receive upon booking?
You will be receiving an online confirmation receipt with QR code via email. Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 180 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
Who Can Fly?
Flyers must be 7+ years of age and above, 120 kg maximum if under 1.8m tall, 140 kg maximum if over 1.8 m tall, not pregnant, have no hard casts, nor be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No history of shoulder dislocation, back or neck injury.