Make all your flying dreams come true inside the world’s largest themed wind tunnel spanning 16.5 feet wide and 56.5 feet tall. And as the professionally-guided experience takes place inside a wind tunnel with 18 feet tall acrylic glass walls, this indoor skydiving experience boasts a bonus view of the South China Sea and Siloso Beach.
Indoor skydiving age limit” – age limit in the activity module below.
iFly Fun Facts
The vertical wind tunnel can accommodate up to 20 flyers at the same time.
- The Challenge Package 2Skydive -Locals Norm TimePER TICKET$89.00Details
- The Challenge Package 2Skydive -Locals Off-PeakPER TICKET$79.00Details
- The Challenge Package 2Skydive -Tourists Norm TimePER TICKET$119.00Details
- The Challenge Package 2Skydive -Tourists Off-PeakPER TICKET$109.00Details
- Mon- Fri: 11am - 9pm
- (first flight at 12pm, last flight 8.30pm)
- Sat , Sun & PH:
- (first flight at 10am, last flight at 9.30pm)
*The check-in time is 1 hour prior to the flight session.
- Mon - Thu:
- Fri: 2
- Sat, Sun & PH
- Siloso Beach
Height & Weight
Max Weight: 140kg if over 1.8m tall
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that tickets purchased from Sentosa Online Store before 1 April 2021 still have to be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station.
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station.
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Board Sentosa Beach Shuttle and alight at Beach Station
- Beach Station Car Park
What will I receive upon booking?
You will be receiving an online confirmation receipt with QR code via email. Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 180 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
Who Can Fly?
Flyers must be 7+ years of age and above, 120 kg maximum if under 1.8m tall, 140 kg maximum if over 1.8 m tall, not pregnant, have no hard casts, nor be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No history of shoulder dislocation, back or neck injury.