GOGREEN SEGWAY® ECO ADVENTURE
Jump on and scoot around Sentosa on a Segway®. Opt for the Segway® Eco Adventure, a scenic 30 minute ride to explore Palawan and Siloso beach, or the shorter Segway® Fun Ride, an 800 meters introductory exciting ride on the Segway® Personal Transporter.
- GoGreen Segway FunRide 800mPER TICKET$25.00DetailsRefer here for Terms and Conditions
- Daily: 10am - 7.30pm
- Last ride for Segway Fun Ride: 6.40pm
- From 28 June onwards, Gogreen will be closed every Wed till further notice.
- From 28 June onwards, Segway rides will NOT be available on Tues and Thurs, till further notice.
- Siloso Beach
- Guests are highly encouraged to view availabilities of rides before making a purchase.
- After successfully purchasing your ticket, please click here to reserve your slot. Please note that you would be required to have a valid ticket booking to complete your reservation.
- Online confirmation receipt with QR code must be redeemed at the attraction within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that you may be required to exchange for another physical ticket/wristband at the attraction where applicable.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Alight at GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure
- By Foot: Take a short walk down from Beach Station to GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure
- Beach Car Park
What is a Segway?
The Segway® Personal Transporter (PT) is the first of its kind-a self-balancing, personal transportation device designed to go anywhere people do. Easy to use and operate, the two-wheeled Segway sports high-tech gyroscopes that automatically respond to your body's movements, ""sensing"" when it should speed up and slow down.
You stand on a small platform between left and right wheels as you hold onto handlebars at a comfortable waist height. The Segway handles the balancing for you, so that you're always upright as you glide through any environment.
Is there a weight limit for the Segway® PT?
The maximum payload for the Segway® PT is 120 kg.
Is there a height requirement for the Segway® PT?
The minimum height required for the Segway® PT is 105cm.
How far in advance do I need to reserve?
We suggest you to book online to avoid disappointment. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at (65) 9825 4066 for enquiries regarding our Sentosa operations and (65) 9111 7239 for our Marina Bay operations. All reservations are subjected to availabilities and on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Can I rent a Segway without a safety instructor?
We do not rent our Segway® PT to individuals without a safety instructor currently.
For your own safety, we do not allow guests with the following conditions from going on rides, including but not limited to:
Heart Conditions or Abnormal Blood Conditions
Recent Surgery or Easily Aggravated Conditions
A Complete Release of Liability form must be signed before commencement of Segway rides. All guests below 18 years of age must have the form signed by their legal guardian. Please obtain the form from our friendly staff.